Prestige Item
Glow recipe watermelon sleep mask Reviews

September 16, 2019

The sleeping mask of my dreams!

I first got the glow recipe sleep mask as a sample and I fell in love. It is not only refreshing but effective. I noticed a difference in my skin after the first use. My skin is now glowing and clear thanks to this sleeping mask. I was kind of sceptical because of the high price point but a little goes a long way with the product!

December 15, 2018

I Don't sleep in this mask because I love digging my face into my pillow but I do leave it on for a few hours it leaves my skin feel smooth and clean .

December 06, 2018
    California, United States

I saw this at Sephora and I love it!

I saw this at Sephora and I love how creamy it is and love the color 😍 I used it on my hand to see how it really is and it felt refreshing and cool effect right when you apply it on skin leaves your skin feeling refreshed and smells so good like watermelons which I love!

April 24, 2018

The most hyped up sleep mask

I wanted to love this so much since everyone raves on about this stuff. While I don’t hate it and continue to use it every night, i definitely don’t love it.

Ive played around with the mask and what I can pair it with to it benefits my skin the most. I find it does nothing to hydrate my skin, it actually makes my skin feel parched in the morning. The best way I’ve figured out to use this is to use a hydrating face cream and then a super hydrating face oil before I apply this. Even then, my face isn’t as hydrated as it is after my morning routine.

That’s not to say I don’t like it. It has mild exfoliating properties and I’m all about exfoliating! It smells like watermelon jolly ranchers and a little bit goes a long way.