4.9/5
Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution: The Ordinary Reviews
#12 in Toner

Good - 0

September 29, 2020

all the ordinary products are extraordinary

cant even begin to rave about this. it has cleared up so many of my dark spots from acne and at such a great value. it smooths skin and mattifies it. i just wouldnt use it in the morning because it sensitizes skin

May 20, 2020

MIRACLEEE

If there is one product everyone should have it is definitely this one. By far, the best thing I have tried on my face. First, you need to know that I have a very sensitive skin with some redness and uneven skin. This is truly a miracle.
    I use it once per week after cleansing my face and I could feel that my skin is lighter and shines on the next day.

Theres only one precaution, if you have any pimple on your face, please dont use it, it will burn a bit. I usually wait for my pimple to go away naturally and then apply the product.

March 21, 2020

Clear Skin

I like using this toner however in the summer I noticed my skin was lighter than the rest of my face so now I only use it September to March but will be keep purchasing as I do like how my skin feels cleaner after use

February 03, 2020
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Good product maybe not for everyone

Well I've been using this now for few weeks and I think it's made some improvement.. my skin is definately not as oily as usual. The only downside is I think my skinnis to sensitive as it stings a bit when applying. Will carry it through and see how I get on

October 29, 2019

The best tonic ever

This product is great. I use it as a part of my nighttime routine and my face glows in the morning! I have been using it daily for about a month and I feel like it is really helping with skin turn over.

September 12, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Saved my skin when nothing else worked!

Literally the only thing that helped my dry skin. So affordable compared to other options. Some people said it stung but I haven't noticed anything and I use it daily.

July 07, 2019

Keeps acne at bay

When I hit my 30's I started getting hormonal acne...nothing, I mean nothing, worked to get rid of it. In fact most items made it worse until I came across the ordinary...I use the glycolic acid toner at night after washing my face and it's been a game changer!!! It's super gentle and any cysts that form or I feel forming go down over night, I wish I would have came across it sooner! I would have saved thousands of dollars!

March 27, 2019

5/5 without a doubt

This product is effective, dirt cheap, and is perfect for daily use. Im in love with The Ordinary Products. This helps exfoliate my skin and leaves it looking soft and radiant. I use this at bedtime, followed by a moisturizer. I get so many compliments on my skin since using The Ordinary.

March 19, 2019

Great!

I love it.. it is very affordable and it works well on my face after washing. It has very light fresh scent , not perfume. It makes my face smooth, I use every night. It goes well under serum and cream. It is worth the money.

March 04, 2019

Better and More Effective

My acne used to be severe during my teens and I used proactiv and clinique sets (which included toners). They had a great effect on my skin and I saw immediate results by using them but, after using it for 30 days my skin became worse. I didn't know what to do so I stopped using those products. I went to my dermatologist and told me stop using any products because they will not help during my teen years. Now i'm 18 and was looking for toners that will do the job while getting laser treatments and my dermatologist recommended my this brand. It's amazing and works. I've been using this for over 2 months and it makes my acne disappear over night (if I have any). I use this daily at night with my night routine. I would suggest not to use this in the morning unless you want a sunburn. Otherwise, this is a great product.

For first time users get hyaluronic acid with it.