3.9/5
Good & Simple Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Muffins Reviews

Made with real pieces of fruit, nuts and whole grains, Good & Simple fresh tasting baked goods are individually wrapped making them a perfect choice for those on-the-go and away from home.

*Available in the in-store bakery at Metro and Freshco grocery stores. For more information, please visit Good & Simple's Facebook page.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

Yummy!

My daughter and I both loved these. They are moist and taste great. I like the natural ingredients and the reasonable price. These will definitely be a lunch box favorite in the fall.

August 11, 2017

Eat it fast as they will disappear in minutes

I bought the Good & Simple chocolate chip oatmeal muffins with a free coupon from chickadvisor. They are very good. Tasty, moist and not too sweet. They were so good that I only eat one as the other one disapear in minutes... my oldest daughter (10 years old) eat them all !!!! So are they good? you betcha!! They are already asking me for more and I will need to return to the grocery store tomorrow to buy more lol.

Healthy AND Yummy! Will definitely but again

My kids and I loved how great these wholesome chocolate chip muffins tasted. The size is great for a quick snack at home or on the go. The chocolate chips are good quality they melt in your mouth. Muffins are moist. I feel good about giving these to my kids the ingredients are healthy too.
    #got it for free

It was ok...

I tried this for free from chick advisors product review club. I liked the healthy-ish ingredient list, and the natural ingredients, and the taste was ok but the texture was strange. It was dry but seemed like they used chemicals to try to keep it from being dry. It felt like it sucked all the moisture out of my mouth. They were also pretty expensive and difficult to find. I wouldn't buy again unless less healthy options were the only thing available.

2.8/5

August 11, 2017

I would buy this product again

#gotitfree good and simple muffins were delicious and my kids have already gotten me to buy more. Taste great and love the fact my kids don't complain about them

1.3/5

Simple Maybe...

I received a coupon from the Chic Adivsor product review club to try the Good and Simple Cholate Chip Oatmeal Muffins and thank goodness I didn't pay for them!
    With barely any flavour these muffins were starchy and mealy with a chemical after-taste and after getting through one of them for the purpose of this review the remaining 3 from the package were thrown into the garbage.
    I hate giving bad reviews to products (especially when I get them for free) but if I can save someone a few bucks by telling my honest opinion then I will do what I have to do.

Yummy and moist

Oh my gosh these are amazing!
    They are fresh, moist, yummy.
    They don't crumble and taste blech.
    These are yummy, the right consistency, made with great ingredients.
    The individual packages makes them easy to bring with you and hand out to family.

Yummy!

I got the opportunity to try the chocolate chip oatmeal flavor muffins and was impressed with the taste, it was good and moisturized and didn't crumble like other muffins do, I liked that they were individually wrapped as well if your on the go and need a snack. Thanks to chick advisor for letting me try them for free for my honest opinion.

August 11, 2017

Can't get enough of these muffins!

Oh my goodness my kids couldn't get enough of these yummy muffins! Even my hubby liked them. Moist flavorful and just a great healthy alternative. I can't wait to buy more

August 10, 2017

Healthy wholesome snack for the whole family!

I tried the Good and Simple Chocolate Oatmeal muffins and I liked that they are individually wrapped making it easy to take on the go. At first glance, they looked a good size and looked healthy already. The taste I enjoyed. The cholcate chips were not too sweet for me, almost tasted like a dark chocolate. There was maybe not enough chocolate chips in them so the oatmeal overpowered it slightly more and left a gritty feeling in my mouth. Also with each bite, the muffin seemed to crumble and make a mess. It would be difficult to contain the crumbs if I had my children eat it. My 5 year old daughter ate it all but halfway through, she asked for a plate and fork because it was too messy in terms of the muffin falling apart with each bite. Despite this, she said it was delicious and I love having healthier more wholesome snack options for my kids to enjoy with no artificial ingredients.