Google Home Mini Reviews

May 15, 2019

Amazing Device

This google mini is must to have if you are looking for smart home. It is very convenient to use it to control light and it is very easy to be used as clock, alarm and to check weather.

April 24, 2019

Good Speaker

Tends to disconnect from the internet and cannot play music from youtube as you have to be a premium youtube user in order to do that. Works about 80% of the time, the other 20% it is disconnected from the internet and wont work.

April 06, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love it

I own many speakers, but I use this one the most. I use it everyday actually. It's not only a speaker but a virtual assistant which is very helpful. I use it for many things such as music, weather, news, etc. It's also a good price.

February 22, 2019

Pure swaeome in a mini

So we own the big version of the google mini. And I love it, playing music, asking the weather and so many different questions. The mini actually has really great sound and is super small. If I had to do it over again I would have a couple of minis instead.

January 29, 2019

Best money spent

I got it when it was less then half price. I wasn’t sure what to expect but the speaker has excellent sounds. Would have been 5 starts if the speaker can be both in English and French and not just one.

January 23, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Extremly Happy

I was unsure about the google home mini because everyone seemed to be buying Alexis by Amazon.
    I do not regret my purchase of the google home mini. It does everything that I need it to do: answer questions, play my music from Spotify, change show without a remote etc.

January 15, 2019

pretty cool!

this certainly isn't the best AI on the market. I think it works well and is effective enough but I didn't feel as though it worked as well as the Amazon Echo which a lot of my friends own. good product but I'm unsure on the value for money!

December 06, 2018

So fun!

Got the Google Home Mini for my daughter but we keep it in the living room for everyone to use. Paired with the chrome cast we can control the TV. We play games with it every evening as a family. Even if you’re not “techy” it’s just a fun little gadget to have.