We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers.

4.4/5
8 reviews
Google Home Mini Reviews

    Reviews and Ratings

    100% OF CHICKS DIG IT

    Average - 0
    Poor - 0
    Terrible - 0
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    May 15, 2019
    Ontario, Canada

    Amazing Device

    This google mini is must to have if you are looking for smart home. It is very convenient to use it to control light and it is very easy to be used as clock, alarm and to check weather.

    Flag as Spam
    3.7/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 24, 2019
    Alberta, Canada

    Good Speaker

    Tends to disconnect from the internet and cannot play music from youtube as you have to be a premium youtube user in order to do that. Works about 80% of the time, the other 20% it is disconnected from the internet and wont work.

    Flag as Spam
    4.7/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 06, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

    Love it

    I own many speakers, but I use this one the most. I use it everyday actually. It's not only a speaker but a virtual assistant which is very helpful. I use it for many things such as music, weather, news, etc. It's also a good price.

    Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 22, 2019
    British Columbia, Canada

    Pure swaeome in a mini

    So we own the big version of the google mini. And I love it, playing music, asking the weather and so many different questions. The mini actually has really great sound and is super small. If I had to do it over again I would have a couple of minis instead.

    Flag as Spam
    4.7/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 29, 2019

    Best money spent

    I got it when it was less then half price. I wasn’t sure what to expect but the speaker has excellent sounds. Would have been 5 starts if the speaker can be both in English and French and not just one.

    Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 23, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

    Extremly Happy

    I was unsure about the google home mini because everyone seemed to be buying Alexis by Amazon.
    I do not regret my purchase of the google home mini. It does everything that I need it to do: answer questions, play my music from Spotify, change show without a remote etc.

    Flag as Spam
    3.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 15, 2019
    Alberta, Canada

    pretty cool!

    this certainly isn't the best AI on the market. I think it works well and is effective enough but I didn't feel as though it worked as well as the Amazon Echo which a lot of my friends own. good product but I'm unsure on the value for money!

    Flag as Spam
    4.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    December 06, 2018

    So fun!

    Got the Google Home Mini for my daughter but we keep it in the living room for everyone to use. Paired with the chrome cast we can control the TV. We play games with it every evening as a family. Even if you’re not “techy” it’s just a fun little gadget to have.

    Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.