Gorilla Glue Reviews

December 20, 2017

none.

gorilla glue is better then I thought it was. I find it does not work on everything it said that it does. I will still use it any way. my mom likes it a loit.

November 16, 2017

works great I buy this product all the time

One thing you should know about gorilla glue is that you need to clean off access glue from the nozzle lol because the cap will be permanently glued on.. but other than that gorilla glue offers glue and take for all types of needs. I've used the wood glue and fixed a jewelry box my grandma gave me when I was little, the clear tape works great for cracked phone screens and it protects your fingers from shard's of Glass

1.0/5

October 28, 2017

Stick to crazy glue!

I purchased Gorilla Glue in hopes of repairing a few statues. First complaint is that it is not very quick to stick. I had to try to clamp the broken part just so that it could stick together. Then when it finally did, I discovered that the glue can be seen. It is a terrible orange/yellow colour. After 48 hours, the product was still not even semi-attached. Now I had to try to scrape off the access orange/yellow colour glue. I believe that if you had a simple fix, it would work, as long as you do not have any extra glue falling onto your fixed item. I'm sticking with crazy glue!

November 11, 2016

I am a big woodworker and I love using this for certain projects.it is the strongest glue ever and it sets pretty quickly. I like that you do not need to use a lot either and a 4 oz botttle will lastme a month. It is great for everything else too. It is basically an epoxy that you do not have to mix.

August 29, 2016

I prefer liquid super glue to the gel kind so I use this product for my needs. It doesn't always stick perfectly, but it does require a certain amount of force to unbind the objects and for what I'm using it for it doesn't really matter since that kind of force isn't natural to use with the product.

August 14, 2016

My stars are not wrong, it is FANTASTIC, and AMAZING, but the price is still high. That being said, I keep buying it by the bucket full to fix everything around the house, on my car, on our bikes, but most importantly for me with a pottery business is to attach additional items onto my finished and glazed pieces, it has never let me down and I completely recommend and have never found anything like it. Take a look at the magnets in the picture

April 20, 2016

This gorilla glue is awesome! We keep a bottle of this in our junk drawer and we always seem to use it a few times a month on many different things. It really does stick well so I trust that it will do a good job and hold up for awhile.

April 20, 2016

I love that you can use this stuff on just about anything, and it dries fast and is super strong. I recently glued down a piece of laminate that had come apart at the doorway, and it was amazingly easy to just apply the glue, fit the parts together then place a heavy book on top to keep it from coming apart as it dried. It dried in about half an hour and it was a perfect, seamless job! I highly recommend this glue to anyone!

April 20, 2016

I bought this glue because I needed a quick fix & I'm glad I picked it up. This stuff is amazing. I use it on all surfaces like wood,stone,metal,ceramic,foam,glass & soo much more. Really holds in place & 100% waterproof!!!

February 15, 2016

Love gorilla glue, I have had so many uses for it. I didnt actually think i would use it this many times! I was amazed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!