GOSH Eye Brow Pencil Reviews
Ranked #30 in Eyebrow Care

Powder-based eyebrow pencil from GOSH, which fills out and forms the eyebrows. The pencil has a “built in” eyebrow brush. Perfume free.

January 26, 2016

This was one of the first brow products I've ever tried! I personally love the formulation as it's very blendable and easy to apply. I found it to be pretty pigmented though the spoolie end isn't the best. If you're a beginner and want something similar to the Anastasia Brow Wiz, this is a definite go-to.

As for how long it wears, it stayed on all day for me which is great! I normally use this product on a daily bases and have no complaints!

0.5/5

October 20, 2015

NOOOOO. I like to see eyebrows on people, not black thin crooked lines. So ugly.Eyebrows can be trimmed neatly and look presentable; but not when the're sliced completely off. This looks so false and not pretty at all . Sad to draw eyebrows in. Think about it.

March 31, 2015

This stuff is a total dupe for the Anastasia Brow Wiz, it's super similar in formula. I will say the spooly end is stupid and hard to work with, but the actual product is nice.

October 14, 2014

The eyeliner worked great, and i will be buying it from now no, I feel I was THE luckiest person alive to be the to be able to try The eyeline glided on so easy and did not smudge at all and it stayed on for hours. Thankis Thanks Thanks.

able to to on new make-up

October 14, 2014

I actually let my stepdaughter use this because I feel too old for it and she is totally into her eyebrows! She loved it and it looked very nice on her. Some of the products she has used in the past make it look like she has painted her eyebrows on. With a little help and a few words she did a wonderful job and the product went on nice and even and smooth and we liked the colour.

October 10, 2014

Loved this eyebrow pencil, went on well and lasted all day

October 07, 2014

I'm not a huge fan of brow gel. It never seems to stay in place for me. I find with the heat we have and how natural warm I am. It just kinda melts off over the day.

3.2/5

October 07, 2014

blends easily for a more natural appearance

September 29, 2014

Thank you ChickAdvisor for giving me the opportunity to try this! I have been wanting to try this eyebrow product for awhile and its the perfect color for me! The first picture shows the difference, isn't amazing! You can buy this at Shoppers drug mart!

September 28, 2014

The Gosh Eye Brow Pencil is great! I have eyebrows that need a little bit of filling in and this product helped with that. I love the way it blended in and didn't make my brows look too fake. Great product will purchase in the future.