Gravol Ginger Reviews

Ranked #155 out of 265 in Natural Therapies

GRAVOL Natural Source Ginger is a natural source product. Ginger is a clinically proven antinauseant with no drowsiness reported. The Soft Chewable Lozenges offer the best in convenience and portability eliminating the need to take with water. Each lozenge contains the equivalent to 500mg of ginger dried root.

December 19, 2016

I have never had this natural version of gravol do anything for me other than waste my money. It just personally has never worked. I think my body just needs the normal, old fashioned, chemical gravol unfortunately.

December 19, 2016

I recently had surgery and was told to take gravol post op. I was very impressed by this product because it was all natural and non drowsy. It was highly effective and worked in a short period of time. Was very impressed

July 02, 2016

So, Day 5 of antibiotics, and my nausea was very strong. I had to work, so a regular Gravol was not an option due to the drowsiness it always brings. I went to the pharmacy and found these natural Gravol tablets with ginger. I figured I would try them, couldn't make it any worse. I was very pleased with the effects...while it did not eliminate the nausea 100% , it certainly reduced it enough that I could work, and was not thinking very much about my upset stomach. Did not appear to have any side effects. I normally use the 12 hour Gravol, but it really knocks me out, which is fine when I am sick, and able to sleep. Definitely going to be a staple in my medicine chest from now on.

June 06, 2016

I had a terrible stomach bug and wanted to try something for the severe nausea other than regulat gravol which makes me sleepy and can interfere with some of ny other meds. I tried desperately to keep it in my mouth so it could work but it ended up making me throw up worse. Definitely not trying this again, the taste was sickening to me.

June 06, 2016

I got motion sick easily, no matter whether I travel by boat, airplane, train or even bus, I usually bring a couple of bottles with me every time I go on a trip. it is effective, for me. good price too

May 09, 2016

I had surgery last week and the only thing that can stop the nausea that the pain medication is causing me to get daily is Gravol with Ginger.

Some people are complaining about the taste and the easiest fix for this is the liquid gels. They are AMAZING! The work quickly and you don't have to taste the potent ginger (for those who can't stomach it).

If you ever need a quick fix for nausea, trust me, this will do the trick.

March 28, 2016

This tasted totally gross. I don't know how it worked for some people, but I could not stomach it. The ginger was very potent and did not easy or swallowing it or chewing it. Very gross.

January 09, 2016

Whenever I took this I was feeling really sick and I ended up vomiting this gravol up and omg. The taste was absolutely terrible. The ginger was so overwhelming that it made me even more sick! I heard it does work but if you are sick and can't stomach this pill don't take it!

January 09, 2016

Product does the trick all right. I went through a period of being nautilus for a week straight. No, I wasn't pregnant, but I was none the less having the same symptoms as a pregnant lady. I knew I didn't want to take regular Gravol, which had too many chemicals. As soon as I took this natural product, I had instant relief. I would recommend this to anyone anytime. Of course, please consult your doctor before taking any meds. This will be my favourite friend while I'm cruising on the Caribbean :)

January 08, 2016

Gravol Ginger;

always in my purse
    at home
    in the office

I need to have gravol
    whenever sick or nauseas it helps so much!!!
    The natural ginger present , which naturally is a stomach soother helps so much more than regular gravol on the market.

Also, ginger and gravol ginger are great for MIGRAINES.

Ladies, try!
    Next time you have a migraine, try sucking on the chewable gravol ginger

helps so much