Green Beaver Kids Organic Sunscreen Reviews

Ranked #316 out of 366 in Sun Protection

May 19, 2016

I had a very bad skin reaction to this product. I've used other products with these active ingredients with no problem, so I must be something else that is in there. Additionally, the company would not do anything to make the situation right with me. No refund, no compensation. Horrible product, horrible customer service!

April 04, 2016

Worst sunscreen ever! The good side : I guess it protects from sun rays. The bad stuff : it's made with sunflower oil. My baby was really greasy. Like VERY VERY greasy. Slippery greasy. All the dirt and cat hair stuck to him. And he smelled like french fries.

I like that the product was made in Canada, natural and organic, but really, it's not worth it.

May 01, 2015

I have been using this sunscreen on my 3 year old daughter for a few summers now! I like that there are no harmful ingredients in it and it really protects her skin from sunburnt! The only con is its a bit sticky and leave a white mark on the face if you dont blend it well

LDries added a new review for
    Downy Unstoppables

chokri_1 added a new review for
    BITE Beauty Agave Lip Mask

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    When you wash your hair....

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Loreal Mascara

dandy_123 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Fruit?

Caitlinh added a new review for
    Koolaid Jammers