Gum professional clean flossers

Gum professional clean flossers Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 649 in Misc

May 01, 2017

I love these little handle Gum professional clean flossers. They are so easy to use. No fussing trying to open the floss container. Its like grab and go.. Reaches all areas of the teeth. flosses well and they are strong takes a lot to break them.

May 01, 2017

I switched out my floss for theese because there just so much more convenient and they work the same if not better ! The only complaint I would have about theese is the floss tends to fray and little stands break off over all good floss to keep in your purse or at home !

May 01, 2017

I love these ! I actually like them better than regular dental floss . My teeth have a tiny space between them and I find that food gets caught easily . So I use these flossers and they're perfect . They get the food out easily . I would recommend.

April 27, 2017

Je n'aime pas beaucoup utiliser la soie dentaire conventionnelle. J'utilise alors ces petits bâtonnets que je peux traîner partout dans la maison et ils ne bloquent pas la circulation sanguine des doigts. Je recommande si vous n'aimez pas utiliser la soie dentaire en rouleau.

April 18, 2017

I love these. Theyr not really the best to be using, in comparison to regular dental floss. I like these because they are easy for the lazy person I am.

January 17, 2017

Parfait pour compléter son nettoyage de dents et s'assurer qu'on a bien nettoyé chaque petit coin. Ils sont solides et je les préfère 1000 fois à la soie dentaire.

December 21, 2016

I feel like I have a zillion bags of these things. I get them every single year in my teen pack. They are great for flossing your teeth if they aren't too close together. The floss is a bit thick, so it can and does get stuck between teeth if they are too close together. Another weird use for these is to clean your pores! Seriously, youtube it!

1.5/5

October 20, 2016

I love the idea of these little flossers in that hey can make flossing particularly the back molars much easier. Unfortunately these just cannot handle my tight teeth caused by my braces. The floss separates from the plastic almost immediately when trying to use them. If it doesn't separate the floss itself rips into threads leaving fibers between my teeth. If you are going to use this type of floss, I would recommend saving your money and purchasing the life brand from Shoppers.

October 07, 2016

I was using another brand before my dentist gave me a sample pack of these and now I have switched to these because I find the floss a better quality and the sticks are stronger. Also, I can use one for an entire week and then throw it out....I just rinse it under the tap. Very handy little gadget.

September 27, 2016

I like using these dental Flossers for flossing my teeth after brushing them and after mealtimes. They really clean between my teeth and are always a good price and you get a lot in a bag so they last a long time!

pathway2nowhere added a new review for

krysten26 added a new review for
    Werther's Mocha Candy

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Nivea Q10 Firming Body Oil

sjendersby added a new review for
    Pears Soap