Happy Planner Reviews
#244 in Misc

Good - 0

September 03, 2017

Je ne peux plus m'en passer

Je suis une fan des happy planner. C'est un article vraiment génial. Je passe des heures à le décorer et planifier mes semaines. On peut laisser place à notre imagination et utiliser notre côté créatif tout en s'organisant.

June 05, 2017

I am totally obsessed with my Happy Planner! I love to be organized, and keep track of my day with written down plans & stickers. I have been using a Happy Planner for 11 months now and love it! I used a 50% off coupon from Michaels when I bought it, so it was only around $30. A great deal for an item that I use every single day!

May 31, 2017

I actually have 2 of these planners! I also gave one to my mother in law, they are so easy to customize to your needs, I bought the hole punch so I can easily add pages when i want or need to, I like that you can purchase the new year calendars without buying an entire new book and you can buy the extra packages depending on what you need (wedding planning, budgeting, food planner, etc)

March 14, 2016

This planner is a great planner if you do not want to spend 70$ and up for the Erin Condran planner . The happy planner is 39 dollars and you can get it at Michaels , I just picked up one this weekend and used a 50 percent off coupon and I paid 26.00 for the planner with tax . It really is a great organized beautiful planner

February 08, 2016

Perfect planner. Can be used for evert hinges and anything. Pages can be taken out for easy writing. Love making it my own with stickers (you can print them or purchase from Etsy shops).