Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil Spray SPF 4 Reviews

Ranked #188 out of 369 in Sun Protection

Hawaiian Tropic's heritage lies in the "Tan of the Islands". Since 1969, tanning formulations have been best sellers and favorites worldwide. Classic tanning in a bottle or spray. Market proven formulas for those who want to tan. Whether in lotion or oil form, these tanning products are enriched with blends of botanical extracts and emollients to moisturize and condition the skin for tanning.UVB Protection.Mineral Oil Base.Enriched with natural Aloe and Vitamin E to help condition skin for tanning.Medicinal

April 28, 2017

Love taking this with me on my vacations to use near the end of my trip. Because it has pretty much no SPF, it's best to use near the end of a trip if you are a lighter skin tone so you don't burn. Best for legs, arms and body to add some colour! I really like the smell of this one too. I used another brand that smelled so bad I threw it out, but H Tropic always has that nice coconut smell to it.

April 28, 2017

Smells like coconuts and is amazing dark tanning lotion I have used this for over 20 yrs ,I dotn burn with it and it's great for the dark tanning ladies I like the oil but do prefer the dry mist spray.9.99 a bottle works great for me I even sometimes use it for shaving makes my skin so soft and moisturized

April 27, 2017

I've been using this since I was around 14 . I love the tropical scent . It's so good and it just reminds me of summer . Oil yourself up and lay out in the sun and it helps you get a great tan ! I've even used it when I'm not tanning because I like the gleam it gives the skin .

April 15, 2017

I love the coconut smell of this wonderful product. I grew up in Penticton BC with the hot summers and the must have darkest tan. My mom used this dark tanning oil and I did too. It in my beach bag now. Keeps my tan lasting a long time and my skin hydrated.

October 01, 2016

This stuff smells amazing! It is also very hydrating for the skin. I like to use this sometimes just for massages or to hydrate my body. The price is awesome and I would repurchase.

July 10, 2016

Never use a tanning oil before but it does makes a difference.this oil is very light not to greasy.it has nice flowery scent to it and most important it helps me to get my even tan everywhere. Price is little bit high but a little goes a long way.

June 27, 2016

While I wouldn't normally buy this, I was given it by a friend and have used it a lot. I have a natural tan that deepens really quickly in the sun so I don't need the extra help of a tanning oil like this. But I've been using it in the mornings in place of/or in addition to my body lotion routine. I like that it's a light oil that isn't greasy but easily rubs on and absorbs into the skin leaving it really soft and smooth and hydrated. I also love love love the summery scent; like other Hawaiian Tropic products it has a pina colada vibe. I've actually been using it a lot and have nothing bad to say about it... only someone like me would use this in conjunction with spf products.

June 27, 2016

I have been using this product for years. I start of with a sunscreen for the first few days and then this baby is what I layer on after a good base. I am olive skinned and tan quite well so this oil boosts colour in a short amount of time. And the smell. Oh gosh, I swear I wear this stuff just so that I can smell it on myself as I sunbathe. One of my all time favourites.

June 27, 2016

This is defenitly the best tanning oil I've tried! It gives me such a nice rich and golden tan. Great mosturizer and what about the smell WOW! Good price also!!!

June 06, 2016

I use this to help achieve the tan skin that my pasty body craves. If you burn easily, this may not be for you because it doesn't have SPF. I have a hard time tanning though, let alone burning, so I can get by with it.