Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil Spray SPF 4 Reviews

Hawaiian Tropic's heritage lies in the "Tan of the Islands". Since 1969, tanning formulations have been best sellers and favorites worldwide. Classic tanning in a bottle or spray. Market proven formulas for those who want to tan. Whether in lotion or oil form, these tanning products are enriched with blends of botanical extracts and emollients to moisturize and condition the skin for tanning.UVB Protection.Mineral Oil Base.Enriched with natural Aloe and Vitamin E to help condition skin for tanning.Medicinal

November 01, 2017

Spray Oil Dark Tan Happy Life

This product rocks. I use it often. It is great to keep a tan yet keeps me from getting sun burn. Good to use once you have a base tan to keep the tan going. I use this product summer after summer and vacation after vacation.

June 26, 2017

A great summer product

I really love this tanning oil and we have been using it in my family for years for as long as I can remember. The smell is so yummy and summery and smells like sweet coconuts. It leaves your skin so soft and definitley helps you get a nice tan.

June 22, 2017

Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil Spray SPF 4

one of favorite summer time product! I never forget to pack this spray in my beach bag, the smell of this product is amazing the best smelling tanning oil by far. When I am using this tanning oil spray I get the best dark bronzy tan without ever burning. It works perfectly for my skin type, I don't think I need an spf any higher than 4. Has a wonderful consistency that is not too oil and coats the skin well, dries quick and you can put clothes on without staining your clothing.

June 15, 2017

One of my favourite things in the world.

This isn't a self-tanner but I felt this was the best category for it to go under as it's a tan booster. Hawaiian Tropic still has the original tanning oil I remember from years ago! It's amazing. This is for when an SPF just isn't needed, and I usually just use coconut oil when I need a sun blocker anyway.

I tan well so this tanning oil gives just a little more boost and gives a nice and more bronze colour. The oil isn't greasy and leaves a nice sheen. It's super moisturizing and can be used as an after-shower body oil. But the best of all is the scent! To me it's the classic summer scent of coconut and a tinge of banana and is an instant transport to a sandy beach.

June 14, 2017

I would buy this tanning lotion again and again.

This product works really well and leaves your skin feeling really soft and full of moisture, it reflects the sun very well leaving a nice bronzed tan. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a cheap tanning oil.

April 28, 2017

Love taking this with me on my vacations to use near the end of my trip. Because it has pretty much no SPF, it's best to use near the end of a trip if you are a lighter skin tone so you don't burn. Best for legs, arms and body to add some colour! I really like the smell of this one too. I used another brand that smelled so bad I threw it out, but H Tropic always has that nice coconut smell to it.

April 28, 2017

Smells like coconuts and is amazing dark tanning lotion I have used this for over 20 yrs ,I dotn burn with it and it's great for the dark tanning ladies I like the oil but do prefer the dry mist spray.9.99 a bottle works great for me I even sometimes use it for shaving makes my skin so soft and moisturized

April 27, 2017

I've been using this since I was around 14 . I love the tropical scent . It's so good and it just reminds me of summer . Oil yourself up and lay out in the sun and it helps you get a great tan ! I've even used it when I'm not tanning because I like the gleam it gives the skin .

April 15, 2017

I love the coconut smell of this wonderful product. I grew up in Penticton BC with the hot summers and the must have darkest tan. My mom used this dark tanning oil and I did too. It in my beach bag now. Keeps my tan lasting a long time and my skin hydrated.

October 01, 2016

This stuff smells amazing! It is also very hydrating for the skin. I like to use this sometimes just for massages or to hydrate my body. The price is awesome and I would repurchase.