• Hawaiian tropic Kids sunscreen lotion spf 50
Amazing

Hawaiian tropic Kids sunscreen lotion spf 50 Reviews

Ranked #109 out of 405 in Sun Protection

April 26, 2017

As a Mediterranean, I am rarely in the mindset to protecting my skin but my son is a different story. We were in the Emirates (Abu Dhabi) 2 years ago in September and needed to buy more sunscreen for my son; this was the only thing I could find so I tried it, hoping that my son's sensitive skin will not break-out. It didn't! We were so pleasantly surprised that I am now in the habit of protecting not only my son, but my self too. I slather it on my shoulders, chest and nose once or twice a day whenever I'll be walking outside in the sun.
    The smell is heavenly, it goes on smooth and doesn't leave any sticky or oily residue and I only apply it again after a swim. It doesn't protect our skin from getting a bit of a tan, but it does deflect burns and tanning too fast. We now use it all the time, adults and kids.
    Would really recommend, especially if you're already planning on spending $15 anyway.

September 09, 2016

I bought this product at Shoppers Drugmart it was on sale but still a bit pricey. Even when not on sale its still really pricey. It smells amazing very tropical smelling. Its not watery but has a nice creaminess to it. Its not sticky or greasy and it doesn't leave any white residue behind. It blends very good into the skin. I don't like the blue writing on the yellow background it makes it hard to read the words. Not a good use of color combo.

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic