Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews
Ranked #5 in Shampoo

Can't wait for conditioning, huh? Well, busy bee, have your shampoo plus conditioner in one. just squeeze me in. I'm full of lush moisturizers that rinse clean. Replenish and refresh your pretty parched head with my formula fused with moisturizers, orchid and coconut milk. Say when, for silky, supple hair. To be mighty hydrated add hello hydration conditioner.

September 15, 2017

I buy this all the time

So pleased with this product! Smells great and leaves my hair smooth and soft! I have naturally curly hair and it works wonders! Definitely recommend this

August 11, 2017

My favourite shampoo and conditioner

I love this shampoo and conditioner although I am not a fan of coconut. It smells amazing and leaves my hair petal soft. My hair is easy to brush out.

July 27, 2017

It is good!

I have bought this shampoo and conditioner a few times, mostly during winter. I think it is too tick, sometimes hard to get it out from the bottle. But it works good, it does leave my hair shiny, soft and smelling very nice.

July 10, 2017

My go to shampoo for a long time

I've been using this shampoo for a very long time and I haven't been dissapointed since then. First, the smell of this product is amazing, combining the sweetness of coco water and the soft smell of orchids. I love the texture of the shampoo wich is pretty thick but smooth and pretty bubbly too. I also love the feel of my hair, ysing this product: soft, hydrated and untangled.

July 06, 2017

Smells so good!

This shampoo and conditioner are classics at my house we always have a bottle of this around it leaves my hair so soft.The smell of coconut is so nice and stays in my hair all day long.The price is also super cheap

June 30, 2017

really good

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration is really good, they have worked real good on my hair and the fresh smell is so amazing as well, my hair looks and feel really good

June 19, 2017

Gives you the best smelling hair!

I started using Herbal Essences Hello Hydration years ago when I was in high school. This shampoo and condition works so well together to provide the perfect amount of hydration that your hair needs. It has a beautiful smell of coconut and orchids. Everytime I use it, I have so many compliments on my hair!

June 19, 2017

Holy grail shampoo and conditioner

I have been buying the Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner for years! I often purchase the huge bottles when they go on sale at the grocery store or drugstore. Honestly, this shampoo and conditioner gives results that are comparable to using salon products- for a cheap price. It smells amazing, I absolutely love the coconut scent and the scent stays in your hair all day. I get many compliments on the health of my hair when I am using this scent, it makes my hair so soft and shiny. I have thick coarse hair however this product boosts the shine in my hair after one single use. I highly recommend trying out these products.

June 05, 2017

Herbal Essences is my go to! Being that's it's a two in 1 is great. Sometimes I'm too lazy to remember to shampoo and condition, so being that it's a two in one, is such a time saver. The smell is so fresh. You feel like you don't want to even wash it out!

May 30, 2017

I really like this Herbal Essence shampoo and conditioner! I love the smell an ice hint of coconut and flowers. The shampoo is very nice cleans my hair welll, lathers up great and rinses out nicely. The conditioner is just as good. I have very long thick natural curly hair that is very hard to control the knots but this conditioner works them out and leaves my hair nice and soft and shiny. It's such a great price you just can't go wrong!