Honibe Honey lozenges Reviews

Ranked #398 out of 538 in Remedies

March 01, 2017

Okay let's be real, anything natural is not as effective as those chemical treatments. A thing that is 100% pure honey will not be as effective as a lozenge that is packed with chemicals to help with a Spar throat.

I like these lozenges because they give you temporary relief, but also honey is known to help smooth and kill bacteria. It is almost like a treatment. It is not as effective as other brands I have tried in the past. By effective I mean it doesn't give you that instant burning sensation.

Also this isn't a substitute for medication. So if you are feeling very unwell, please visit your doctor as you may have an infection.

August 24, 2016

I have to talk a lot in my daily life- usually 6-8 hours on the phone or in the boardroom and then another 4-6 hours spent talking to the kids and family when I wrap up for the day my throat is raw and sore by the end of it. The Honibe Honey Lozenges are my favortie to soothe my sore throat on a regular basis because they taste great and not medicine-y (that's a word) like most of the other brands plus there's no added sugar as they are sweetened with honey. I love that they work and keep me yakking all day long.

January 28, 2016

It has an enjoyable taste. Very effective. Clears up your nose and throat. The lozenges are made out of 99 percent honey. Simple ingredients.

June 12, 2014

I didn't like the taste one bit, and it made my sore throat even worse :(

April 27, 2012

I got these at Pharmasave today I have a cold that seems to be going around.I really do not like most cough lozenges I find them to sickly sweet and artificial tasting and never seem to help my cough.I spotted these and was thrilled with the ingredients.Menthol, Eucalyptus,Dried Honey and Natural Lemon!Honibe is a Canadian company that actually produces dried honey drops which you would use like honey.

I think its a great idea they have made a lozenge because honey and lemon is always what you think of for a cold.The taste is wonderful the menthol and eucalyptus feels so soothing on my sore throat.This is defiantly my new cough drop to have on hand.This would also be really safe for a child that has a cough and sore throat.They also come in just plain honey,honey and lemon.But the menthol and eucalyptus really make this cough drop.It comes in a ten pack and cost me $3.99.