hydrasense infant nasal aspirator Reviews

Ranked #82 out of 480 in Baby Miscellaneous

May 23, 2017

I don't know what I would do without this product! My newborn son has a cold, and this thing has saved us. It's quick and easy to use and clean up is so quick too.

May 19, 2017

Purchased this recently when my 4month old got the flu and it is a life saver! I am in love! like who ever came up with this, WOW!! I bought the little starter kit that comes with aspirator, filters and five little tubes of water. The first time i used it on my baby to clear his nasal and boy was he relieved! He was able to sleep all night and breastfeeds properly. I wish i could have found this 3 years ago with my first baby!

January 08, 2017

This is the only product I have tried that is effective in clearing mucous from my infant's nose! The system is quick, clean and effective. Baby still cries when I use it but only for a few seconds because that is literally how long it takes to get the job done and on our way to peaceful sleep!

September 14, 2016

Works great when my kids are congested, especially the baby. Helps clear all the mucus from her sinuses so she can nurse and sleep comfortably. Love how easy it is to use and clean.

Vavavanessa has started a new forum topic
    It Cosmetics

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    book "Women who love too much"

yummygood earned the Food & Drink Guru badge