HydraSense Nasal & Sinus Congestion Relief Reviews

Ranked #171 out of 540 in Remedies

Nasal and sinus congestion due to colds, allergies and sinusitis can make it difficult to blow your nose, increasing the risk of ear, nose and throat infections and other upper respiratory infections.Made with hypertonic 100% natural-source seawater, with a higher salinity, ready-to-use hydraSense® Congestion Relief cleanses the nose and helps relieve nasal congestion. It also evacuates mucus-trapped infectious agents and allergens to help protect against infection.

February 20, 2017

J'ai toujours détesté memmettre du liquide dans le nez quand je suis enrhumée. Avec ce produit, qui offre un jet doux, j'y est trouvée le match parfait !!

February 13, 2017

I purchased this product since I heard so many good things about natural sprays to resolve blocked sinuses. A few minutes after using HydraSense Eucalyptus I found that my sinuses were even worse. There seem to be so many positive comments that I can only figure that I maybe allergic to something in it, since my sinuses became so congested that my head started throbbing. Sadly I can't recommend this product.

February 04, 2017

We recently had a sinus virus go through our house that we had to let run it's course without anti-biotics. This virus lasted weeks and so we decided to try the HydraSense. It worked really well from the first time we tried it. It helped to clear up our congestion without the use of other "drugs." The price was higher than other similar products but overall we were really impressed with how it helped!

February 04, 2017

I'm really happy with this product. I used the 100% seawater (no scents or oils added) one during my pregnancy as i had frequent congestion, and any medicated sprays or antihistamines are not allowed during those months. The spray bottle was also easy to use for me, as opposed to a neti pot for example, because it goes where it needs to without too much maneuvering of your posture.

It is a bit expensive but it lasted for a while, i only used one bottle throughout i think 4 months, so it is a very good purchase.

February 03, 2017

J'ai par certaines périodes de l'année des problèmes de sinus. Cela me cause des maux de tête et des douleurs au front et au nez. Avec ce produit je n'ai pas besoin de prendre des médicaments! Je le fais régulièrement et mes douleurs partent. L'odeur aide énormément aussi!

July 14, 2016

This product was so good, I was telling people I didn't realize how well and how much better my breathing was! It was like, for so long, I didn't really breathe to the extent that everyone is supposed too. I LOVE this product and I can't live without it! The cost was reasonable at $10.99 on sale at walmart. I recommend this product to anyone who wants to get actual relief from dryness, congestion ect... Finally, a product that actually works and doesn't mislead you with the title. Highly recommended!

October 01, 2015

HydraSense Nasal & Sinus Congestion Relief;

Great to have when feeling the first symptoms of sinus and nasal congestions!!
    Try using at first sign of symptoms in order to prevent painful pain afterwards.

Cleanses the nasals, gives a sense of hydration, breathe better and lighter.

Does help in combination with additional medication.

Try first!

October 01, 2015

I have used this on my babies (there is an extra gentle mist spray for little ones) and it really works. They don't like having it done but definitely feel better because it works to relieve their congestion. When the baby has a cold we use it before bed and it helps them, and us, to have a better sleep which is essential for getting better. I'm so glad a doctor recommended it because I wouldn't have tried it otherwise.

May 17, 2015

A little on the expensive side,but does work. My husband uses it on a daily basis for his constant stuffy/congested nose.

April 20, 2015