4.9/5

Good - 0

September 30, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Couldn't be happier

I finally took the plunge and bought an instant pot. It's one of the best purchases I have made this year. I work full time and am a single mom so I needed quick fresh meals because I'm not doing fast food every night and we were tired of the crock pot. Everything I have made so far was delicious! Very happy customer

August 08, 2019

Love my instant pot!

I am not much of a cook but with the instant pot I can make actually cook a good meal for my family. Pulled pork takes only one hour compared to 7-8 hours in the slow cooker. Shredded chicken for salads or tacos are easy as well. The instant pot has helped take the fear out of cooking for me!

June 05, 2019

Instant Pot has probably saved my marriage.

I got the Instant Pot 1.5 years ago. I work as a nurse, full time and my husband also works full time and has a side business. We recently had a baby as well. The instant pot has saved us so much time and money, just based on the fact that we don't go out to eat as often! My husband no longer orders ribs when we do go out, because he says the ones i make with the IP are better than any restaurant's ribs. WOW. Soup is made within minutes, I hardboil up to 18 eggs by the time my shower is done, and rice is always cooked perfectly. I almost need to get another one, I love it so much!

June 05, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Couldnt live without it!I absolutely love the

I absolutely love my instapot!
    I literally cook with it every day, theres not many things at all that u cant cook in it. I really dont know how I have survived without one. It makes it a lot easier to cook a lot of different meals because it cooks it so fast, I have time to cook more. The only thing I dont care much for is the release button which blows out the steam, I always seen to burn my hand. Other then that i love this an think every one should have one!

April 01, 2019

Love this product!

I received this as a gift from my husband, best gift he’s given me! I love how quick and easy the Instant Pot is to use. The only thing I don’t like is how the sealing ring on the lid keeps smells from past meals cooked in it.

March 27, 2019

Amazing!

Hands down best invention our busy family has discovered. I love that I can pop something in there and it’s ready in 15-20 minutes and I didn’t have to turn on my oven to do it! I’ll admit I was scared at first but this appliance now permanently sits on our counter and gets so much use!!

March 21, 2019

How did I live without one?!

As a busy working mom I can’t quite describe how amazing it is to know that even when I forget to take meat out of the deep freeze or haven’t made a plan for dinner I can still put together something tasty and healthy on the fly!

January 25, 2019
    Hawaii, United States

I strongly recommend it to every household

Ever since we got this for Christmas we use it almost every night so easy to use might need to learn a few lingo but there are so many resources out there and so many recipes I’m excited to try! Food comes out so soft juicy delicious and in a short amount of time! I love that you don’t even need to defrost your frozen meats chicken etc. it is definitely for families that only have an hour 1/2 a day to prepare meals my only regret was I wish I got an 8 qt so I could pack for lunch the next day other than that we can’t live without our instant pot best investment ever!!!

September 20, 2018

Great food quick

I own 2 instant pots. I can't say enough good things about this item. I use one at least 5 days a week. I love that I can cook a pork rump roast in 3 hours! I can do refried beans in 2 hours! Taco Tuesday is so quick and made from scratch!

June 20, 2018

Love love love my instant pot

I work full time and never remember to take out something for dinner to defrost, but this thing makes that ok! Chicken breast, perfectly cooked, in half an hour from solid frozen. Baked beans in under an hour and a half. Ground beef cooked from a frozen lump. You can cook pretty much anything with this thing. Just remember that cook time actually starts when the machine comes to pressure so account for that in your timing (for example, the frozen chicken breasts cook for 20-25 minutes and take about 5 minutes to come to pressure). Read the manual and dont be afraid of this machine.