4.9/5

Good - 0

September 17, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Good!

I am absolutely in love with my Zavor Lux LCD 8QT multi cooker. I have already used it so many times. I have used it every single day since I got it sometimes multiple times a day. So far I have made chicken more than once, mashed potatoes, neck bones for my father (ew, gross), banana bread, green beans with bacon, a pot roast with gravy and more! I was always so scared of using a pressure cooker because of all of the things I had heard about them and my grandma had one that was pretty scary when I was little. This multi cooker has a system built in that won't let it open if there is pressure still inside making it super safe to use (but you still need to exercise caution and be careful). This thing makes everything so simple. I can't wait to keep using it and make so much more with it! Everything I make I am now trying to find a way to put it in the pot. I love the time delay feature and the keep warm feature so much. You can put your dinner in the cooker of the morning before you leave the house and set it for the appropriate amount of time in the future and it will start cooking then. Then once it gets done the keep warm feature will automatically turn on and keep your food warm for when you get home. This thing is so simple and so convenient I think everyone truly needs one in their lives. Often the food tastes so much better than just making it on the stove top. It makes the best mashed potatoes I have ever put in my mouth. I also love how easy the digital display is to use. It has an icon to tell you if the lid isn't on right and a panel lock button for extra safety. I would highly recommend the Zavor brand to anyone looking into buying a multi cooker.

September 03, 2019
    Texas, United States

New helper in the kitchen

From eggs to cake to fish to vegetables this little baby can do it all. Easy clean up, just look at Pinterest for easy meal ideas, out your ingredients in the pot and your ready to make an easy dinner for 4.

August 23, 2019

I would buy this product again.

Easy to use. Time saving for busy moms, just put all the ingredients in and let it do its thing. The food that comes out is full of flavor and tender and juicy.

August 06, 2019
    Washington, United States

Love it

The Instapot is the best creation ever, I give props who made this product. The things you can make in this is never ending, from soups, stews, shredded meat, rice, eggs, anything and everything you can make in this pot. Its cuts the time in half or even less then have just depends on what you are making. So much you can cook in this wonderful product. I love mine and have made a lot of food in it. It's easy to use once you get the hang of it. Great product.

July 05, 2019

Take a slow cooker and make it fast. BRILLIANT!

This thing has saved me alot of time. i love making pulled pork and it cooks super tender pork in under 30 minutes! Only small part is that some recipes dont work as they turn out to liquidy or burn because there is not enough liquid,,,, but it's just the learning curve you get used to.

June 19, 2019

Jack of All Trades

Got my instant pot on a Black Friday special. The reason I chose it was because it had a slow cooking option. I ditched my slow cooker right way. I love that I can do almost anything in my instant pot. I don’t use it constantly like some people. But it’s an appliance that definitely has a place in my kitchen. Love the sauté feature for searing meat before pressure cooking or slow cooking. It’s also great that you can cook your meat, take it out to rest, then throw some carrots or broccoli in the pot for a quick steam. Definitely saves time not cleaning the extra dishes. Love this appliance. If you are wondering if you might never use it and it will take up space just get rid of the old slow cooker.

April 26, 2019

FINALLY

I was very skeptical about this product mainly because the price tag is so big. I really love to cook so I figured why would I need something that can cook for me when I like to do it myself so much? Well, I'll tell you why - baby. That's why. Having a newborn is exhausting and thankfully I made a ton of freezer "dump & go" style dinners since my husband is incapable of cooking. I put specific instructions on the bags and he could defrost, dump and press the buttons. Less than 30 mins later we have our delicious (mommy-made) meal. I seriously can't get over how easy it is and how amazing everything has turned out so far. I haven't had a "fail" yet! I thought "oh boy, this doesn't seem right.. 4 minutes for Butter Chicken? Really?" and then I did it anyway as the recipe said and those 4 minutes combined with the pressure to rise and fall cooked it like I was right there in Indian. BEAUTIFUL product. Love love love.

March 21, 2019

Life saver

I am a full time working mom with 20 months old baby. I dont know how my life would be without this instantpot. I make rice, pasta, soup...etc.
    So quick and easy. No mess in the kitchen anymore.

March 19, 2019

Instapot is life! 🤩

As a self professed non cook getting an instapot changed my life. I love cooking in my instapot. It’s quick, easy and everything turns out delicious. I can’t recommend this product enough. Game changer 💯

March 19, 2019

Amazing

Yes, yes, yes!!!! Go buy this, I use mine at least 4 nights a week. And everything thing comes out amazing!!!! I actually own two now! My roast is like butter when it comes out. I’ve done cheesecake, no brainer. And my taco soup is so good. You don’t even need to de-thaw your meat.