Instant Pot IP-DUO60 7-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker Reviews
Ranked #2 in Small Kitchen Appliances

Good - 0

May 27, 2017

BEST present I bought myself EVER! Safe and easy to use, this pot will change your life forever! Anyone can make a delicious meal in under an hour! I did not account for the natural release time initially, but even with that, any great meal is prepared in record time. A MUST buy for any mothers!

April 06, 2017

Although I found it intimidating at first...the instant pot is such a time saver in the kitchen. I will never make hard boiled eggs on the stove again. They are so easy to peel out of the IP. I also love that I can make a quick one pot meal if I'm in a hurry. Something like spaghetti for the kids. I made meatloaf, mashed potatoes and carrots the other night and although it takes some playing with to figure out the right timing when you are doing different dishes it's still amazing. I know some people primarily use the manual function but I'm starting to play around with the other buttons and it makes shredding chicken so moist and tender if you use the poultry button on chicken breasts. I could not be happier with this purchase.

March 26, 2017

Stop what you're doing and go order one! If you are like me and own a slow cooker that's collecting dust because you can never remember to actually organize a meal enough in advance to slow cook it, or you constantly forget to take something out of the freezer to thaw for dinner, or you just want to speed up the cooking process of some of your favorite recipes this is the appliance for you. I've had mine for two weeks now and I've used it almost every day. It makes perfect stews, roasts, sauces, hard boiled eggs, rice... I can't say enough about the IP and its versatility. It's a must have for a busy family that needs good nutritious meals cooked perfectly in a fraction of the time of conventional cooking.

March 13, 2017

Worth every penny and more! Absolutely love this pot. I don't know how i lived without it all this time. The only issue is I want a second one! Yes, its THAT great!!!!!

March 04, 2017

Fantastic gadget!
    Bought one during the Amazon black Friday sale and it's been so nice to have. It has replaced my rice cooker and slow cooker. I love how I can make a slow cooker type meal in a fraction of the time. So far, stews, chilis and pulled pork type of dishes have turned out well, and I also like it to make hard boiled eggs.
    I don't find it quite as good as my previous rice cooker and I find it needs more water to get the rice at a nice consistency, but once I figured out how much to add, it's been much better.
    However, I love that it's a versatile appliance that multi-tasks!

February 28, 2017

I am in love with my Instant Pot! This cooker has not left my counter top since I got it!

I wouldn't even know where to start with how amazing the machine is. All I can say is if you are sitting on the fence hope on over and buy it! It is definitely greener over here!

January 05, 2017

Just got this item for Christmas and I have already used it 4 times. It is a life saver and worth more than its weight in gold when you are busy! I dont like slow cookers because everything comes out the same texture but this is completely different and so versatile

September 22, 2016

I got a good deal on Amazon for this amazing small appliance. I use it a lot. I love how you can saute in it first when cooking some stew. I was scared of pressure cookers before so I never really owned one til I got this and it's amazing. it still seals the flavor and lessens the cooking time to half. I love it!

July 12, 2016

I LOVE my Instant Pot and am happy so far with the results. I haven't made rice pudding in years and it turned out great...my husband was asking for more so I will need to make another batch. Also made roast beef with sweet potatoes and carrots...I love the sauté feature for browning the meat and making the gravy...all in one pot!