International Delight Fat Free French Vanilla Coffee Creamer Reviews
#746 in Coffee

April 22, 2021

A grocery store mistake i am thankful for!

I received the fat free French vanilla as a mistake on my grocery order, I had ordered the full fat one...lol
    I am actually thankful for the mistake for once as I really enjoy the fat free version! It is creamy, tasty and by no means tasted fat free to me! I will be getting it from now on 🥳🥳

April 15, 2020

Average taste, not a keeper.

When I purchased this creamer I had pretty high expectations. I love my morning coffee and I love Vanilla. Those two combined would be delightful, right? The initial taste of the creamer is pleasing but not mind-blowing but I found the chemical after taste off putting. The Vanilla flavour is subtle but did not do much for me. Overall, the creamer tasted more like soy milk. I also had to add a good amount to reach the desired strength of creamer:milk to coffee I usually enjoy which made the sweetness a little overbearing.

April 01, 2020

Wonderful tasting!

I would buy any of the International Delights. I have used them in my tea, fudge and some of my baking. They add a great taste to what ever you add them to.

April 01, 2020

Love it

I started to put that creamer in my coffee couple years ago and I love it. Its fat free instead of the 10 percent coffee cream and it has a vanilla taste that replace to have to put sugar.

September 03, 2019
    California, United States

So good!

Fat free creamed tend to have a gross after taste but not this one it’s so good ! Rich , creamy taste . Comes in a variety of flavors and perfect for those needed something diet friendly

December 06, 2018

One word - YUM.

I've always only used regular milk or creamer in my coffee until a few weeks ago when my husband went to the store and came back with this.... Oh my, it is so good. Drinking coffee now tastes like a treat - without all the calories! The fat free version comes in at 30 calories per 15mL, 0.5g fat, 7g carbs. Much better than a pumpkin spice latte or caramel macchiato everyday IMO. I'm looking forward to trying the other flavours too!

November 19, 2018

Delicious

Family is there coffee drinkers who all use this. Thankfully it is convenient to purchase and most stores carry it. We often find the best bargain st shoppers.

We go through one large bottle per week and have even used it to flavour icing and yogurt. So yummy!

September 19, 2018

So creamy and delicious

I have tried many creamers, I finally tried this brand in my favorite flavor and plus its fat free. It's one of the only brands that the fat free is thick and creamy and you get the same great taste as heavy cream. The fat free french vanilla is a must try. So good

May 23, 2018

Not as great as full fat

Never rely on fat free products....they are never the same!! It tastes ok, but the real deal full on fat product is way better and so worth it. Dont buy the fat free or youll want to use more of it.

March 22, 2018

Bon gout

Depuis que ma belle mère nan fAite essayer dans mon café je ne jure que par sa ! J’ai beaucoup de la misère maintenant de prendre du café sans sa !! Je suis rendu accros et quand je vais au état unis j’aime sa car il y a plein de saveur que nous on a pas ici au Québec