iPhone xr Reviews

Good - 0

June 18, 2019

I love my i ohone xr

I love my iPhone XR, it takes great pictures and the price was better then the iPhone X, I have not had any problems with this phone since ive gotten it, i was surprised to see that I was able to get better night photos on this phone than on any camera that I’ve ever owned,

Great phone, hope they get even better with the camera feature!

June 04, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great Phone

I really like the screen size of this model. Its not too big but still offers a great size for when watching videos. The battery life is much better than any other Iphone I have previously owned.

April 01, 2019

Love it

I love my iPhone XR ist just wow , ist easy to use and love the colors they have , mine is black but the only thing I don’t like ist you have to buy extensions to put the earphone because they don’t have jack in there . And you have to choose on plug you’re earphone or plug for you’re batterie charge that’s suck

March 19, 2019

almost 10/10

i really love my phone. what i don't love is that popsockets don't stick to the back very well because of the glass backing. also the glass makes it very slippery and has slipped off countertops (long after ive walked away) causing the back to smash. this happened shortly after purchasing before i even had the chance to buy a case. otherwise i love the phone and im very happy with my purchase.

February 04, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best iPhone Yet

Have had my iPhone XR for a week now, and love it! The battery lasts longer than any other Iphone I've ever had. The graphics are awesome, the screen is huge, and the battery lasts 1.5x longer than the iPhone X. It is a bit pricey, but I think it's worth it. Highly recommend!

January 13, 2019

Love my phone

It was time for an upgrade and I’m glad I decided to go with the iPhone XR. I had the 5s before so this phone is way bigger which I love. So many different features. My favourite feature is the Animoji. You can make your own personalized emoji which is so cute my daughter loves it. Another feature which is cool, is the face entry. I would recommend this phon3 to anyone wanting to try something new.

January 11, 2019

I’d buy it!!!

Battery is incredible.
    So far the battery life on this phone has far exceeded my expectations. You can probably go a good day in a 1/2 (maybe longer) on one charge. The phone seems a bit heavy at first but you get used to it. Despite the screen being LCD, it still looks very good. I played the same video on the XR screen and the XS screen side by side and there was only a slight difference. I like OLED displays but would prefer LCD if it's going to give me a longer lasting battery. The phone is very zippy and smooth. I switched over from being a longtime android user and I'm enjoying the Iphone so far. I was worried about not having expandable storage but you can easily back up your photos to Google Photos or Apple Icloud if you want. You can also back up pictures and videos to an external flash drive that's made for Iphones. Also, Messenger is great on the iphone and Facetime is very cool. Tried out group facetime and it worked flawlessly.