iPhone XR Reviews

August 06, 2021

Cheaper than latest phone but not the best technology

I bought the iPhone XR to replace my old iPhone 6s. So far, everything has gone swimmingly. It does not sluggish, and I have no storage difficulties. The camera is also far superior to that of the iPhone 6s. Because my screen has a few scratches from touch with other objects in my bag and the rear glass is shattered from dropping it when it was in a thin case, I recommend purchasing a screen protector and a strong case.

June 04, 2021

Loved this phone

Unfortunately I accidentally broke it but I had it for almost 2 years and I absolutely loved this phone! The camera quality was excellent, the battery life was great and over all I just love apple!!

March 09, 2021
    Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

Love mine

I love my X-r I previously had the old se and needed a upgrade love the storage and the Face ID on this item and love all the colours it comes in I chose white as it goes with everything

March 06, 2021
    Highland, United Kingdom

Great phone

Got this phone as a Christmas present from my husband. Previously had 6S. Honestly, not much of a difference between the two of them, except the home button and the actual size of course. Overall, a very good phone, long lasting battery, excellent graphics and camera.

February 04, 2021

Great battery

I got it as an update for my iphone6.This has awesome battery which lasts about 2 days for me. Storage is also good and so is performance.The cons are that it's a bit heavy in pockets and I miss the home button that was an important part of earlier models.

January 09, 2021

Good performance for a decent price

I purchased the iPhone XR to replace my very outdated 6s. So far, it has been great. It doesn't lag and I have no issues with storage. The camera is also way better than the 6s. I recommend getting a screen protector and sturdy case as my screen already has a few scratches from contact with other items in my purse and the back glass is cracked from dropping it while it was in a thin case. If you are looking for a newer iPhone at a reasonable price, I would recommend the XR.

October 29, 2020

Good phone overall

La différence avec les autres années antérieures, c’est sans aucun doute la qualité de la caméra. Outre cela, toutes les autres utilisées se ressemblent, mais le téléphone va super bien!

3.2/5

September 22, 2020

It’s an iPhone like usual

It’s an iPhone like usual, there aren’t too many differences. The camera is better than before other than that i don’t really experience anything extraordinary... it works fine, does what it says it will... not much to say about it...

August 21, 2020

I like it

It is my first apple phone. I had so many different cellphones, it is not much different from others. It is good as others, nowadays all the cell phones are good enough to use.

May 25, 2020

IPhone XR

I love my iPhone XR cell phone. This phone is very quick and not laggy at all. The camera quality is outstanding and works incredibly well at capturing beautiful images. The set of of this phone and the transfer of my contacts was no different from any of my other cell phones from Apple. I love this one and hope to have
    It for a long