iPhone XR Reviews

May 25, 2020

IPhone XR

I love my iPhone XR cell phone. This phone is very quick and not laggy at all. The camera quality is outstanding and works incredibly well at capturing beautiful images. The set of of this phone and the transfer of my contacts was no different from any of my other cell phones from Apple. I love this one and hope to have
    It for a long
    Time.

May 23, 2020

Love the XR!

There was not a major difference from the IPhone 6 to 8 so I waited. The XR is amazing! The size difference, the full screen (no home button took a little while to get used to), Face ID, the camera and especially the battery (lasts me 2 days at a time! After I upgraded, my husband and 2 of my kids followed. We all love the IPhone XR!

February 12, 2020
    United Kingdom

It does the job!

I’ve had this phone for over a year now and have already started to notice lagging. I think this is an issue with all iPhones not just this one, however it was the cheapest out of the then new style and it still does everything I need.

January 20, 2020

Who doesn’t love Apple?!

This was my first ever phone and honestly I don’t have much to compare it to but all I can say is it’s the best! All my friends were jealous when I first got it but now that the 11 is out I’ve lost my power 😂 although in my opinion the design and overall look of this phone is much more attractive than the 11 the lavender colour would’ve been so nice on the X’s

January 16, 2020

Amazing phone for the price

Well after lot of online research and recommendations, I finally bought the Iphone XR. And I don't regret making the decision at all. It is nice size, embeds almost all the features of other costlier Apple phones. It has an amazing battery back up. Will recommend this to everyone who does not want to pay an arm or leg for a phone.

December 18, 2019

Tres bien !

Je suis totalement satisfaite du produit. Le téléphone est a charger au moins une fois par jour. La qualité est très bonne. J'adore prendre des photos avec !

December 05, 2019

Worth it with Black Friday sales

I wasn't sure if I was going to upgrade my phone, I previously had the iphone 6s but the XR went on sale for a great price for Black Friday. I really enjoy the phone. The battery life is amazing. The full display is great, wasn't sure if I would like not having a home button but I got used to it fast. The face ID works really well for me.

2.8/5

October 25, 2019
    Gateshead, United Kingdom

Not great

I have always had iphones, i had the iphone 6 before i upgraded to the XR and tbh i wish i had of kept my 6. The camera is better but i hate the facial id, it never works. It is confusing to use still after 5months of having the device. I think it is not worth the price tag it comes with.

October 13, 2019
    Salford, United Kingdom

Amazing phone!

I was unsure whether to upgrade my phone or not, but im so glad i did.
    The camera is amazing, the battery life is incredible it lasts a good 2days before needing to recharge. Screen size is perfect and it a nice size phone to hold.

September 15, 2019
    Texas, United States

It’s ok.

I’ve always been an iPhone user but I’m so sick of having to store everything on their Cloud and have to pay for it. The camera is decent but it’s nothing special