Samsung Galaxy S4 Reviews

December 12, 2017

A MUST HAVE

This phone is new and modern with all the extras. The phone is easy to use and offers plenty of promts when needed as well as all your favourite apps it's definitely worth every penny and guarantee you will be satisfied.

Updated On: January 03, 2018

This phone is a must have its modern and very versatile it has all the favourite apps and it's very heavy duty as to how much you use it I've had mine for awhile and it hasn't disappointed me.

October 31, 2017

Heavy Duty Phone!

I had this phone for 2 years and i loved the versatility of the phone. Before that I had an iPhone and when compared to one another, I found that the Samsung had more flexibility when it came to modifying certain aspects/functions of the phone. If you like personalizing your phone and tweaking around with the system then you’ll definitely enjoy this phone. I had dropped it numerous times (in a case) and I never broke the screen. I would definitely recommend this phone!

October 06, 2017

an oldie but goodie

It's an older phone but I liked it a lot
    great pictures which is what matters most to me
    my concern buying at the time was switching from Apple and the lack of cases for the phone which was resolved over time

3.2/5

May 14, 2017

Samsung est un produit fiable et parfais lors de dégâts d'eau. on peut l'ouvrir et enlever la batterie. Fais de belle photos et est facile d'utilisation.

March 14, 2017

Love the android system and it's ease of use. Like the fact can import contacts and such from email. Good siz, easy start up and functional touch screen

January 31, 2017

My husband has this phone and loves it. He recently had the opportunity to upgrade and decided to replace his old phone for another S4. The camera is really good, takes quality photos and video. The battery life has been phenomenal. Overall a really great phone.

July 23, 2016

Really great cellphone the overall performance are actually really good for the price and the year of this cellphone the size of the phone for me is just ok but i prefer bigger screen but this is my opinion i think the only little problem with this phone is is 2600mah battery who is pretty little

June 13, 2016

This is a great phone. I like the size of the screen and find that it is very fast. I love the features that come preloaded and love that everyone has a charger for one of these at their house - so much easier then IPhones!

1.5/5

April 22, 2016

always find myself very confused when trying to use a samsung phone, my friend has one and i never can figure out how to work, definitely is a good quality phone, but not a phone for me

March 27, 2016

I have been using this phone for last 2 and half years. I love samsung galaxy,although i wish it had longer battery life. Sometimes its very annoying when i use internet .i have put sd card so space is no problem.but the charge finishes quickly.also with time,the silver rim is somewhat chipped. looking forward to getting S7.