IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Anti-Aging Micro Powder Reviews
#235 in Powder

October 17, 2017

So Soft and Smooth

This powder is so soft - which means that you need to use a light hand when swirling your brush in it (otherwise you kick up too much powder).

It applies translucent and helps to blur pores and imperfections. It feels like silk to touch and it helps set my foundation ensuring it doesn't move.

October 17, 2017

Smooth finish

Got this in a sample bag and love it! Super silky and smooth while being light weight. Clean matte finish leaves skin looking smooth and flawless. Does not cake or crease! Would buy this!!

May 01, 2017

This is now my favourite setting powder. It's lightweight and provides a poreless airbrushed satin finish. I find it's best applied with the applicator that comes with it. It should be pressed into the skin. Than take a clean powder brush to softly blend it.

April 13, 2017

I love this product! My only complaint is that it is not sold in stores in Canada, nor available at Sephora :( it is perfect to bake your face with & I guarentee you won't find anything softer

January 11, 2017

This powder is the best I have used and I have tried many!! I use it as a finishing last step. It blurs and imperfections and make my face appear a lot more flawless then it was without it. It also appears to be expensive but it lasts forever so it is truly a good value!

January 06, 2017

I love LOVE this powder. It goes on so silky. I can wear with it without foundation depending on what coverage I'm going for. I tried medium but ended up having to use light, but the company graciously sent me the correct powder free. Great customer service and product.

May 01, 2015

I love this powder. It is super fine, doesn't look chalky and sets my makeup so it doesn't budge even on hot, humid days.
    I have very sensitive skin and often react to the fillers in powders but this one does not irritate my skin at all.
    It is colourless so there is no worry about it alter the colour of your foundation or matching your skin tone. I highly recommend it!

April 15, 2015

Pricy, but the best setting powder I've used.

November 25, 2014

Lasts all day!!! Love this product.. really makes my make up and gives me a flawless complexion.

August 18, 2014

Love this bronzer - it is a must have in your makeup bag