Good

Ivory Original Body Wash Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #104 out of 684 in Body Wash

July 10, 2017

Definitely worth spending money on.

I just wanted to switch up the product I was using on my skin so I gave ivory a try. I have noticed that my marks have even minimized and my skin is not so dry. I would recommend this to anyone. It's great for people with sensitive skin as well.

June 17, 2017

Love the fresh scent

A body wash that the whole family can use. It has a nice fresh scent. One pump is enough and it's gentle on all skin types. We have tried different scents and the original scent is our favourite.

May 26, 2017

My entire family uses this! My twins both have excema and this has never flared any rashes for them. My husband has sensitive skin and he loves this! I use it as well. I am sensitive in my private area with most body washes but this one I am able to use with no irritation. And its a great price!#

May 13, 2017

I use this as a massage therapist to keep my hands clean and soft. Does not dry them out or leave big red blotches on my arms ( I wash 15+ time during my shift)

March 18, 2017

This is a great 'classic' body wash.
    I love the smell, its just smells clean and fresh!

It lathers really well and leaves my skin clean and moisturized.
    This does not leave a film behind like some body washes do and my skin is hydrated for the day.

Its a great deal as well, it doesn't cost much and it comes in a big bottle which lasts awhile.

November 29, 2016

I absolutely love this body wash. It has great cleaning properties and lathers you with so much bubbles makes you feel luxurious.
    When you get out of the shower, you don't have to worry about a sticky feeling or your skin being dried out from the added perfumes.

September 17, 2016

I have very sensitive skin and its hard to find something that doesn't break my skin out. I decided to tet Ivory body wash and was amazing by it. It has such a mild scent, and did not dry my skin out, it left it moisturized and soft.

February 01, 2016

I paid $7.99 for this and got so much use out of it. The bottle is huge! I also love using ivory because it's so gentle on my skin.

January 27, 2016

I love this creamy wash. It is gentle on my sensitive skin, lathers and rinses great and leaves skin clean, smooth and soft.

November 17, 2015

Nice and clean smelling and does not dry out the skin. Wonderful product