Ivory Original Body Wash Reviews

October 10, 2017

Great

It’s a very good product that makes your skin fe nice and smooth. I like using Ivory products since it also reduces blemishes and it is great at doing it.

October 06, 2017

AAAHHH

This body wash has great foam and suds. Makes you feel relaxed and the scent is amazing. It is a great moisturizer. Very good on sensitive skin. My son has eczema. This product does not make it flare up like most.

October 03, 2017

Have you tried the Ivory body wash?

I've tried the Ivory body wash, multiple times. I tried different scents, which smells very good, and formulas. I think it's a great body wash! It's affordable and easy to find at Walmart or drugstores. The only inconvenient for me was that it made my skin very dry, but my boyfriend appreciates this body wash and he's got normal skin. My skin gets dry easily, I have to use a body wash that hydrates a bit more.

3.2/5

Good Enough

It's basic body wash. Nothing special, nothing fancy. It makes your skin clean and slightly moisturizes enough. It wouldn't be my first choice but if it was cheap enough compared to other body washes, I would purchase it.

good value

this body wash is definitely a good value. I find it cheaper than a lot of comparables but no less effective. it leaves your skin feeling clean and is definitely gentle

September 22, 2017

No slimy feeling

I will most defiantly buy this again. It leaves your skin feeling so clean and fresh. And doesn't leave a film on the skin. So no slimy feeling getting out of the shower. Just AWESOME!!

September 15, 2017

Great body wash

Ivory body wash is my go-to for years because it lathers well, has a nice subtle scent, and is overall a pretty good price. It's easy to find coupons and Checkout 51 deals for it, too.

September 05, 2017

This is the only Product I use

I have very sensitive skin and find that even other Brand Name body washes or soaps irritate the softest parts of my body, however this product is amazing. I have used it for about a year now and I haven't had one skin or other infection. It leaves me feeling clean, and fresh throughout the day. I recommened this for anyone but especially those who has very sensitive skin like myself.

August 16, 2017

Great product

This is the only kind of bodywash I use. Its great and makes your skin soft and the cost is cheap. Its also something you can use everyday. It wont dry out your skin.

August 11, 2017

I would buy this product again

To be honest, I purchased a bottle of the Ivory body wash because it was on sale and I had a coupon to use. I actually loved the product. The smell is great (original scent) and it makes your skin feel soft.