Jackson Triggs Sauvignon Blanc Reviews
#59 in White Wine

Good - 0

September 20, 2017

Yum!

Generally I drink homemade. But if I am out this is always my number one! Sweet, and tarte. I love drinking all my wine with ice and it doesn't taste watery :) and definitely the best bang for your buck!

September 16, 2017

Fruity and bold

This wine is tasty, it has a crisp bold and full bodied flavour and pairs perfectly with pasta and chicken. Highly recommend this wine for anyone who loves a nice light and refreshing white wine.

January 05, 2017

I recently discovered Jackson Triggs Black Label Reserve Sauvignon Blanc. What an amazing well priced dry white wine. And it seems to be hangover free!! After months and months of testing this out, it is true. It is because the wine doesn't have many fillers or preservatives it doesn't hurt so bad the next day. I am their number #1 fan.

March 18, 2015

Jackson Triggs is amazing local brand with great wines to choose from. Their Pinor Grigio is my fave followed by their Sauvingnon. I like it with one to two ice cubes, great and easy to pair with food.

January 06, 2015

Ditto to what the last review was:)!

October 07, 2014

This is my go-to white wine. It's great with a meal, on its own, or even in sangria! The flavour is strong enough that it has its own place, & yet not so bold that it takes over your palette, which is why its great to have on hand for any occasion!