Jaclyn Hill Morphe Palette Reviews

June 11, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great pigment.

I have purchased 3 of these palettes. One for a friend, for my daughter and one for myself. It makes a great gift becasue there are so many colors that will appeal to everyone. It has all the colors you need for all types of looks! Love it and love her.

June 04, 2019

A STAPLE.

I'm somewhat of a eyeshadow fiend if you will and when Jaclyn first announced this palette I HAD TO HAVE IT. I usually stuck to smokey eyes but yearned to play with more colours and no other palette had titillated me just yet. As soon as I got my hands on it I simply couldn't put it down. It really is a staple, especially if you travel and cannot bring many palettes with you. You can do ANYTHING with this. I'm amazed I haven't hit pan yet.

May 30, 2019

Everything in one!

This eyeshadow palette is amazing - from the colour story to the actual quality of the eyeshadows! It is definitely worth the $50 as you get a wide range of shades that are perfect for everyday looks, glam and more unique eye looks! Would recommend this for anyone who loves playing and using eyeshadows - beginners & experts!

May 10, 2019

Love love love love love

So, I came across this eyeshadow palette on a Facebook group page and I was in complete awe. Every single color in this palette is like a natural everyday color and I am obsessed, you can create just about any kind of look your going for daytime/evening/night. The shades are extremely blendable and soft. The price for the palette is also incredibly reasonable for the amount of colors you are receiving !! Head over to morphe, Sephora, ulta, beautybay to get your hands on it !!

April 20, 2019

Jaclyn Hill Morphe Palette

Honestly I kept putting this palette in and out of my cart online. I finally decided to purchase it because the price was decent and I heard good things about it. When I got it the packaging was super cute! I opened it and it looked absolutely beautiful. There was an excellent selection of choices from colours to neutrals to dark looks it was just a Beautiful selection! Then I actually applied the eyeshadow and I almost fell over! Honestly I literally gasped lmao it was crazy. I always have an issue with light colours. I dipped into the lightest colour and the pigment was insane, I could actually seeeeee the damn light colour on my skin and I’m light skin! It was amazing with no primer or anything. It blended like a dream, it stayed on all day. It was so much fun to play with. I honestly can’t speak highly enough about this palette. When Jaclyn hill said she was picky and took a lot of time to work on this palette and each colour it really shows! It’s a great palette. Love love love it!

April 03, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Excellent!

This palette is amazing! I would recommend this to anyone who has the time to sit and build up the eyeshadow and blend. The eyeshadows are blendable but takes time to build the floor and I use setting spray to help the floors pop! Easy for beginners and I truly love the amount of colours.

March 23, 2019

Go-to palette

The Jaclyn Hill Morphe Palette is filled with all kinds of adventurous and mood-setting shadows. Over a good eyeshadow base or concealer, The shadows are very pigmented and blendable and every unique colour in this palette can compliment another if you’re brave enough to step outside of your comfort zone. The palette itself isn’t the cheapest, but it’s quality makes it’s price unbeatable compared to other palettes on the market.

March 18, 2019

Versatile palette!

Bought this palette a few months ago, and have used it a ton since! Has beautiful shimmers and blends super well! I only wish it had a few more cool-toned medium browns!

March 18, 2019

Beautiful pallete

Absolutely gorgeous colours that blend and build with ease. Great range of colour, in a good mix of matte and shimmer. Very versatile and can be used for a quick look or full on glam !

February 28, 2019
    Texas, United States

Perfect Everyday Palette

I love this palette so much because of the price point for what you get and the smooth buttery texture of the super pigmented eyeshadows!! There is such a perfect range of colors in this palette I can use it for my everyday work look or for a night out on the town!