Maybelline New York The 24k Nudes Eyeshadow Palette Reviews

The 24K Nudes™ Eyeshadow Palette features 12 expertly curated shades infused with metallic gold pigments for custom eye makeup looks.

La palette d'ombres à paupières The 24k Nudes Palette contient 12 nuances méticuleusement choisies infusées de pigments métalliques dorés pour créer des maquillages pour les yeux personnalisés

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

April 09, 2019

One of the best eye shadows I've used in a very long time

I haven't bought this name brand product in a while, so I thought I'd try again...
    I was absolutely astonished!!
    It's now one of my new favorites to fall back on for flawless application!
    Love it
    Strongly recommend

March 13, 2018

Great colours, a bit hard to blend

Overall, I love this product. The colours are perfectly suitable for each other unlike other palettes that have random colours that look brutal together. If you are looking for decent neutrals with a bitter of shimmer, this is product is great.

I do notice that the shadows are a bit challenging to blend. However, if you warm the palette in your hands is goes on much smoother.

October 20, 2017

Will repurchase again

Deftiantely an affordable pallette that has all the shades you will need (esp for a beginner) has some cool and warm tone shades and highlights and darker shades ! Will repurchase cause it is affordable & perfect to have for an everyday makeup look !

October 02, 2017

My favorite drugstore pallet!

I came upon this pallet a few months ago while in a shopper's drug mart and the beautiful color varieties pulled me into buying it, the price was fantastic and the quality is amazing!

2.3/5

October 01, 2017

Great shades, not so great coverage

This eyeshadow pallet is great because of the connivence of having so many colours in one place.The shades are very useable for a range of looks. However I found that they are not as pigmented as I would have liked and they didn't last all day.

July 07, 2017

not to suttle

I love the size of this compact... I love the gold tones, They go perfect with my tan. the color is long lasting too so I love this very much, I plan on looking to see what other compacts are offered...

July 04, 2017

Love the colour palette

I loved the muted shades of the shadows, and how smoothly they went on. Very easy to create a sophisticated and elegant look without the in your face obviousness of many of todays trends.

June 25, 2017

I'm in love with this palette!!!!

I absolutely LOVE this eyeshadow palette! I got it free to try as a testing opportunity and I am so glad that I did! This is a must have in my makeup collection from now on! I would definitely recommend it to everyone and will be buying it again!!!

Love the palette

I was so excited to try this out when I got selected to try this for the product review. The colours are beautiful and they stay well on my eyelids for a good 6-8 hours. It requires a eyelid primer to keep it on longer, but for the price and product, it's pretty great!

THIS IS A HEAVENLY COLOUR PALETTE

Now i wear very little eye shadow as I try to look natural with a little sing... lol. THIS PALETTE IS PERFECT.... Perfectly selected range earthy with a pinch of double colour... the colors were easy to blend and like I said... I believe a little goes a long way. My friends LOVE it and also tried it out.. . We are all different skin tones and each application looked different and still keep the natural look we WERE trying to achieve...LIVE IT.. ... LOVE IT