Maybelline New York The 24k Nudes Eyeshadow Palette Reviews
#6 in Eye Shadow

The 24K Nudes™ Eyeshadow Palette features 12 expertly curated shades infused with metallic gold pigments for custom eye makeup looks.

La palette d'ombres à paupières The 24k Nudes Palette contient 12 nuances méticuleusement choisies infusées de pigments métalliques dorés pour créer des maquillages pour les yeux personnalisés

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca

October 02, 2017

My favorite drugstore pallet!

I came upon this pallet a few months ago while in a shopper's drug mart and the beautiful color varieties pulled me into buying it, the price was fantastic and the quality is amazing!

2.3/5

October 01, 2017

Great shades, not so great coverage

This eyeshadow pallet is great because of the connivence of having so many colours in one place.The shades are very useable for a range of looks. However I found that they are not as pigmented as I would have liked and they didn't last all day.

July 07, 2017

not to suttle

I love the size of this compact... I love the gold tones, They go perfect with my tan. the color is long lasting too so I love this very much, I plan on looking to see what other compacts are offered...

July 04, 2017

Love the colour palette

I loved the muted shades of the shadows, and how smoothly they went on. Very easy to create a sophisticated and elegant look without the in your face obviousness of many of todays trends.

June 25, 2017

I'm in love with this palette!!!!

I absolutely LOVE this eyeshadow palette! I got it free to try as a testing opportunity and I am so glad that I did! This is a must have in my makeup collection from now on! I would definitely recommend it to everyone and will be buying it again!!!

Love the palette

I was so excited to try this out when I got selected to try this for the product review. The colours are beautiful and they stay well on my eyelids for a good 6-8 hours. It requires a eyelid primer to keep it on longer, but for the price and product, it's pretty great!

THIS IS A HEAVENLY COLOUR PALETTE

Now i wear very little eye shadow as I try to look natural with a little sing... lol. THIS PALETTE IS PERFECT.... Perfectly selected range earthy with a pinch of double colour... the colors were easy to blend and like I said... I believe a little goes a long way. My friends LOVE it and also tried it out.. . We are all different skin tones and each application looked different and still keep the natural look we WERE trying to achieve...LIVE IT.. ... LOVE IT

2.3/5

June 23, 2017

Looked so pretty but that's about it!

I was excited to see the Maybelline New York 24k Nudes eyeshadows. The shades are so beautiful and anytime that you can find a dupe for eyeshadow palettes that are triple the price is a great day! I was lucky enough to receive a free eyeshadow palette for from Chic Advisor to test out but all opinions are my own.

The 12 shades are very earthy and mostly matte with a few shimmering shades. The palette shades are perfect for anyone who prefers a nude or natural look. It was disappointing that the palette only comes with an eyeshadow applicator with the sponge tips since i only use eyeshadow brushes now.

I applied the eyeshadow with and without using a eyeshadow or eyelid primer. I will talk about how the shadow worked with the primer from now on.- The base color was very patchy and had a little too much shimmer or glitter for me. I found myself going over my lids a few times to get the color even and I felt it still really wasn't but I looked very sparkly (which is not always a bad thing.) Next I used a medium brown over the lid and the darker brown to cut in the crease of my eye. These colors were muddy and didn't blend nicely together. It took again multiple tries to get and color to show up with out being blotchy. Not willing to give up I attempted a new look the next day- I used a beige all over my lid again I had primer on my lids. I wanted to try to see if I could get a saturated eyeshadow look. I used the gold on my lid and this is the only color I found that showed up and didn't take much work. I used a brush and tapped the color onto the lid then in the cut crease I wanted to use the olive green shade. This shade was again muddy and took a few tries to get the look I wanted. I died wet my brush with setting spray and use the olive green shade and gold as eyeliner and that worked fine. I also used the brown with setting spray on my eyebrows to fill them in.

Next I used the palette on my 60+ mother with using an eyelid primer. The results were the same patchy in places and settled in a few of her fine lines around her eyes. It did just an okay job. The shimmer in the base color was again too much and it took a few tries to get the shadow to not look so muddy.

My overall consensus is that the 24k eyeshadow looks great but doesn't perform like the palettes double or triple the price. I would rather spend my money and get a good quality eyeshadow that I don't have to fiddle with to get good consistency and coverage on the first try. So for me this is a pass. I will be happy to try the Maybelline 24k eyeshadows again if they improve the shadow.

My 16 year old niece received a gift and she loves the palette. It is perfect for beginners.

I have a photo attached of my mothers makeover wearing only Maybelline products besides eye and skin primers. She looks great!

June 22, 2017

cool shades

I am very happy that I got to try this eyeshadow, it comes in many beautiful shades, it has 2 matte eye shadow. my favorite thing about it though was that it has many different shades of gold that i could choose from...and the great thing about having so many options to choose from is it gives you the opportunity to be creative with your look.

2.8/5

June 22, 2017

I wont buy this product as it dont suit me

I would not buy this product as I did not like the colors on myself. The product itself was ok nothing to write home to mom about but it would do the trick.