Maybelline The Blushed Nudes Eyeshadow Palette Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 1401 in Eye Shadow

2.8/5

June 29, 2017

Disappointing

Not too fond of this eyeshadow palette. Maybe if you have fair skin & your eye area is not dry, it can work out, but for me these eyeshadows were hard to blend & looked a bit patchy. I also didn't find them to be very pigmented.

June 13, 2017

Beautiful colours but isn't pigmented enough

When I first seen the maybelline blushed nudes at Shoppers Drug Mart I had to get it . I thought the colours were absolutely beautiful . When I got home I played around with it . There's shimmery shadows , Satin finishes or matte finish . They're 12 different shadows to create endless looks and there's a diagram on the back to show you how to create them . I do wish they were more pigmented because some of the shades don't really show up at all . They blend okay but not the best . I do love how beautiful the colours are but I cannot repurchase .

June 01, 2017

Well, i think this palette is just ok. Not super great. Passable, but, very pale that doesn't show up well.
    I guess if you are in a hurry and just want a bit of pigment to your eyes, then it would ok.
    More for teenagers I would think.

May 12, 2017

Cette pallette manque un peu de pigmentation à mon avis. Je l'ai depuis longtemps et je trouve que les couleurs pâles devrait peut-être plus sortir du lot. En générale, j'aime bien. Je m'en sert pour des looks naturels de jours pour le travail, mais je dois en mettre plus que les couleurs foncés pour qu'on voit un peu de maquillage.

May 07, 2017

La palette the blushed nudes est dans les teintes rosées. Les couleurs sont pigmentées. Pour plus de brillance mouiller le pinceau avant l'utilisation. Au verso 3 tutoriels sont disponibles

April 22, 2017

We all have those days when we really just don't have the energy to go all out on our makeup. Those days where we want to look good with minimal effort. This is my go to pallet for those days

April 20, 2017

I absolutely love these pallets! They have quickly become my favorite I've tried so many different kinds to get the results I want! Although the white could be a lot brighter but still my fave so far.

2.7/5

April 20, 2017

I was really disappointed by this eyeshadow palette because the colors are not super pigmented. The light colors are almost invisible on my eye and the dark colors are hard to blend. I wouldn't recommend this eyeshadow palette.

April 17, 2017

I was able to find this palette on sale for $14.99 at my local Shoppers Drug Mart. I have to say that is has been a great value for me. I am able to mix and match the shades very easily and get a great many looks. It is very versatile. The shadows stay true almost all day and the palette fits easily into a purse for touch ups or a whole change to your look. Thank you Maybelline!!!

April 17, 2017

This palette is my go to everyday look!!

The application is smooth and it blends nicely as well. This is a must because I can’t fuss when I’m in a hurry!! I’m personally a fan of rose gold pigments and warmer tones... 

For a night look with more time, this also works well for a smokey eye effect!

Perfect for a diva on a budget too.