Maybelline The Blushed Nudes Eyeshadow Palette Reviews

January 20, 2018

I would buy this again

This is one of my favourites, love the colours, looks great and stays on with a eyeshadow primer beneath it. Makes the presttiest smoky eye! I'd recommend it to anyone!

December 14, 2017

Absolutely love this palette

Colors in this palette are just so beautiful ! I have blue eyes and these colors literally make them pop, i love it !
    I think this is the perfect eyeshadows palette if you like a more natural look while still a little bit sparkly.
    The only negative point is that the lighter colors are less pigmented than the others, but i still love it !

3.2/5

October 04, 2017

Not enough pigmentation

This palette gets the job done, but for $20, give or take, there are better palettes out there. The colours are faint, needs more pigmentation. The way around this is to put a serum on your eyelids, and then put the shadow on top.

2.3/5

September 20, 2017

Its just alright

I didn't really like this eye shadow palate the colors seem very light on. I didn't think it created the look I wanted and didn't have much of an impact.

Also I found it crumbles quickly not great packaging

September 01, 2017

Pâle mais jolie

C'est la palette que j'utilise dans la vie de tout les jours pour un look plus naturel. Ce n'est pas la plus pigmenté par exemple mais quand même les couleurs sont très jolie.

August 15, 2017

Love these shades!

This eyeshadow is amazing quality for the price. It was under $15 and comparable to palettes that are $50+ and the shades are awesome and long-lasting. Would definitely recommend!

July 23, 2017

Love this everyday!

Love this everyday!
    This is a palette that seems to work no matter what colors you are wearing and I am 50 and it looks good on my eyes and skin toning. Fair - yellow/caucasion undertones.
    Buy it its cheap was like $12 from Walmart

2.8/5

June 29, 2017

Disappointing

Not too fond of this eyeshadow palette. Maybe if you have fair skin & your eye area is not dry, it can work out, but for me these eyeshadows were hard to blend & looked a bit patchy. I also didn't find them to be very pigmented.

June 16, 2017

Wonderful

Defiantly buying this product again. The highlight I got from this nude palette was amazing bit went on smooth no clumps and would recommend this to my friends

June 13, 2017

Beautiful colours but isn't pigmented enough

When I first seen the maybelline blushed nudes at Shoppers Drug Mart I had to get it . I thought the colours were absolutely beautiful . When I got home I played around with it . There's shimmery shadows , Satin finishes or matte finish . They're 12 different shadows to create endless looks and there's a diagram on the back to show you how to create them . I do wish they were more pigmented because some of the shades don't really show up at all . They blend okay but not the best . I do love how beautiful the colours are but I cannot repurchase .