Maybelline The Blushed Nudes Eyeshadow Palette Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 1257 in Eye Shadow

April 17, 2017

I was able to find this palette on sale for $14.99 at my local Shoppers Drug Mart. I have to say that is has been a great value for me. I am able to mix and match the shades very easily and get a great many looks. It is very versatile. The shadows stay true almost all day and the palette fits easily into a purse for touch ups or a whole change to your look. Thank you Maybelline!!!

April 17, 2017

i see this palette often in winners and marshalls, so i finally grabbed one to give it a try, i found the colours weren't as easy to work with as I'm used to, but they were very beautiful colours to use

April 14, 2017

Definitely my favourite eye palette right now! The colors are great and blend really well. With 12 different shades, it is easy to create a variety of looks.

April 14, 2017

This is a decent drugstore palette especially for the price. A few shades are not extremely pigmented but they are buildable. All of the shadows that I like in the palette work well. Flattering on all skin tones.

April 14, 2017

For a drugstore palette, it's decent. The shades in the palette are lovely, but the colour payoff isn't the greatest. The eyeshadows are powdery, and there's a lot of fallout. The colours are buildable, but they require A LOT of patience. As long as you're going for a subtle look, by all means buy it, but if not, then I don't recommend this.

March 27, 2017

I want to like this palette since the color and the price are very lovely. But I have to say I am little disappointed. They are not pigmented, and little chalky and powdery. But for the price point, I think this pallet is still acceptable if you don't want to invest in a high end palette.

March 19, 2017

As far as drugstore eyeshadow palettes go, this one is pretty good. 12 shadows for about $15 is a good deal, if the shadows are decent. Maybelline did a pretty decent job on these palettes but they didn't blow me away or anything. The Blushed Nudes palette has some lovely colors in it; they're very finely milled but not much pigment. The colors blend well enough. I think the darker shades are more useful - the lighter shades don't have enough pigment to bother with, really.
    I think these are a decent product for young makeup wearers or anyone who doesn't LIVE FOR MAKEUP (like some of us do, obviously!).

March 01, 2017

I was super excited about this palette especially since the reviews were pretty good, Once I actually tried the eyeshadow I was extremely disappointed! No colour pay off at all seems like it disappears as quick as you put it on. Big let down from Maybelline on this one!

February 18, 2017

I’m happy with the color and the quality of those eyeshadow. It probably holds less longer than my usual everyday eyeshadow but the sale price isn’t the same either.

February 16, 2017

Les couleurs son très jolies et le prix est attrayant mais les fards sont trop poudreux et peu pigmentés. J'ai eu beaucoup de mal à les travailler avec mes pinceaux, beaucoup de chute et la tenue laisse à désirer
    J'ai essayé la palette avec une base de chez Kiko que j'utilise avec d'autres fards, le résultat est un peu plus concluant.

Je trouve que d'autres palettes dans la même gamme de prix sont meilleures en terme de qualité. Je ne la recommande pas

Tracyr has posted in the forum topic
    What tv show are you in to ?

Amanda112 added a new review for
    Sephora

chchachii has posted in the forum topic
    When you wash your hair....

lilsmithy added a new review for
    V.I.Poo