Maybelline The Blushed Nudes Eyeshadow Palette Reviews

September 30, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

I use this palette daily!

I bought this palette a few months ago, and I have been using it every day since. The pigment of each colour is really vivid, making my eyes look great in such little time. I don't have to keep going over my lids again and again. Just a couple strokes of the applicator brush and I'm good to go.
    The colours are perfect for every day wear, and they all blend together very well. I will most definitely consider picking up this palette again. The only suggestion I have is to pack a better brush for applying the product.

July 23, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Lovely color but not that pigmented

This product is not eye candy. I loved the packaging and the shades. Got this product just for it's looks. As most of the reviews say the colors are not that pigmented. They are buildable , but you would end us using a lot of product and it weighs your lids down. when ever I use it I use it lightly when I want a more natural look. It has some really amazing shades.

June 12, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

First time buy!

This was the first time I bought this pallet and I truly have enjoyed it so much. The tones/shades are so beautiful and I've created so many different looks. So I will be checking out there other pallets when I get the chance.

January 20, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

I would buy this again

This is one of my favourites, love the colours, looks great and stays on with a eyeshadow primer beneath it. Makes the presttiest smoky eye! I'd recommend it to anyone!

December 14, 2017

Absolutely love this palette

Colors in this palette are just so beautiful ! I have blue eyes and these colors literally make them pop, i love it !
    I think this is the perfect eyeshadows palette if you like a more natural look while still a little bit sparkly.
    The only negative point is that the lighter colors are less pigmented than the others, but i still love it !

3.2/5

October 04, 2017

Not enough pigmentation

This palette gets the job done, but for $20, give or take, there are better palettes out there. The colours are faint, needs more pigmentation. The way around this is to put a serum on your eyelids, and then put the shadow on top.

2.3/5

September 20, 2017

Its just alright

I didn't really like this eye shadow palate the colors seem very light on. I didn't think it created the look I wanted and didn't have much of an impact.

Also I found it crumbles quickly not great packaging

September 01, 2017

Pâle mais jolie

C'est la palette que j'utilise dans la vie de tout les jours pour un look plus naturel. Ce n'est pas la plus pigmenté par exemple mais quand même les couleurs sont très jolie.

August 15, 2017

Love these shades!

This eyeshadow is amazing quality for the price. It was under $15 and comparable to palettes that are $50+ and the shades are awesome and long-lasting. Would definitely recommend!

July 23, 2017

Love this everyday!

Love this everyday!
    This is a palette that seems to work no matter what colors you are wearing and I am 50 and it looks good on my eyes and skin toning. Fair - yellow/caucasion undertones.
    Buy it its cheap was like $12 from Walmart