Maybelline The Blushed Nudes Eyeshadow Palette Reviews

May 20, 2020

Beautiful palletes

Omg!!! This is beautiful . I love every shades of it and the cute little brush that comes with it ... super cute, handy and affordable ! You can’t go wrong with it

April 27, 2020

Excellent dupe!

Great dupe for urban decays naked palette. Similiar quality and colors for alot cheaper! A good amount of colors to choose from, cute palette and good quality.

April 15, 2020

Great

I am obsessed with this palette, perfect colours for my natural no make look. The quantity is good as last for a while long. Some colours also be used as highlighter.the brush came along with this is also nice to have. Overall must buy.

February 10, 2020

Makeup romantic

C'est une palette dans les teintes de rose. Il y a plusieurs dégradé. On peut en faire des smoky eye. Il y a des couleurs plus chaude et d'autre plus froide. Je me suis maquiller plusieurs fois avec cette palette. On peut y faire des maquillages plus discret. Je trouve que c'est une palette parfait pour un mariage, un ovation spécial. Elle me fait beaucoup pensée à la Naked 3 de Urban Duquay. Ça été la deuxième palette que je me suis procurer. Elle est toujours disponible dans la plupart des endroits qu'il vend les palettes de Maybelline.

December 04, 2019
    United Kingdom

Maybelline blush palet

bought this palette a few months ago, and I have been using it every day since. The pigment of each colour is really vivid, making my eyes look great in such little time. I don't have to keep going over my lids again and again. Just a couple strokes of the applicator brush and.

September 30, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

I use this palette daily!

I bought this palette a few months ago, and I have been using it every day since. The pigment of each colour is really vivid, making my eyes look great in such little time. I don't have to keep going over my lids again and again. Just a couple strokes of the applicator brush and I'm good to go.
    The colours are perfect for every day wear, and they all blend together very well. I will most definitely consider picking up this palette again. The only suggestion I have is to pack a better brush for applying the product.

July 23, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Lovely color but not that pigmented

This product is not eye candy. I loved the packaging and the shades. Got this product just for it's looks. As most of the reviews say the colors are not that pigmented. They are buildable , but you would end us using a lot of product and it weighs your lids down. when ever I use it I use it lightly when I want a more natural look. It has some really amazing shades.

June 12, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

First time buy!

This was the first time I bought this pallet and I truly have enjoyed it so much. The tones/shades are so beautiful and I've created so many different looks. So I will be checking out there other pallets when I get the chance.

January 20, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

I would buy this again

This is one of my favourites, love the colours, looks great and stays on with a eyeshadow primer beneath it. Makes the presttiest smoky eye! I'd recommend it to anyone!

December 14, 2017

Absolutely love this palette

Colors in this palette are just so beautiful ! I have blue eyes and these colors literally make them pop, i love it !
    I think this is the perfect eyeshadows palette if you like a more natural look while still a little bit sparkly.
    The only negative point is that the lighter colors are less pigmented than the others, but i still love it !