• Jamieson Digestive Care
  • Jamieson Digestive Care

Jamieson Digestive Care Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 180 in Weight Management

September 06, 2016

I got a sample from sample source. Mixed easily in the water. There was a berry taste. Didn't feel bloated at all afterwards. Good to take if you don't get enough fibre in your diet.

August 17, 2016

we got it as a sample through samplesource, and my partner loves it, we ended up buying it twice since it ran out, it seems to not leave you feeling bloated or heavy and works efficiently

May 11, 2016

I recently tried this as well and thought the same thing. it mixed well with my water and is something I can see myself buying this as I thought it worked well.

May 11, 2016

I received this sample product from #Samplesource. This is Jamieson's NEWEST line of products. This product is a digestive care 100% Natural VitaFiber. The Natural Mixed Berry taste great! I like that it is a digestible vegetable sourced prebiotic fibre. It has no artificial flavours or colours. Mixed easily and you can take it up to three times a day. Daily fibre is important to maintain a healthy lifestyle. I will purchase this product and recommend it to my family and friends.