Jean Paul Gaultier for Women

Jean Paul Gaultier for Women Reviews

Ranked #897 out of 1298 in Perfume

EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ.+ BODY LOTION 3.3 OZ. IN A REAL MUSIC BOX

March 07, 2016

This is my new favourite go to perfume. Absolutely love the scent. It is long-lasting without being overbearing.
    Jean Paul Gaultier for Women will definitely be on my birthday git list this year!

June 14, 2015

My favourite perfume! Any scents are absolutely fantastic. Not only are each and every scent unique, the bottles are also beautiful and timeless. I will continue to wear all of his perfumes!! A definite must for all women.

October 25, 2014

I was given this as a gift from my mom. I had smelled it on her and complimented her each time on the smell. I really liked the vanilla hints throughout it. I find it is strong but soft. It lasts all day long and is very nice.

September 04, 2013

AMAZING! This scent is such a classic, and seductive scent. I always get compliments when I wear it. I find that it is very versatile - mature and sophisticated but it doesn't have that "Old woman" perfume feel. To me I find scents like Red Door by Elizabeth Arden to be very dated even when a young woman wears them. Jean Paul Gaultier still has a sophisticated yet youthful appeal. It lasts for hours if not days and no matter how long the scent stays on jackets or scarves - it's still just as beautiful as when it was first sprayed!

February 24, 2013

I love, love the perfume!!!!! The price is a little steep though. I put it on in the morning just before going out. I got compliments on it all day, but what I didn't realize is that it had got on my scarf, the one I wear out in the cold with my coat. The next day in the early afternoon I said to my husband " I can still smell my perfume " ( I was sitting on the couch closest to the foyer. He then tells me to go into the foyer and low and behold its my scarf that I could smell so, for staying power I give it 100%.

August 23, 2010

I love love love this perfume!!! It's not an overpowering headache inducing scent, but not so subtle that it's unnoticeable either. It's just a very feminine sexy scent that I feel goes with everything!

I have other favourites too (Alfred Sung Chi, Elizabeth Arden red door, etc.) but for some reason I keep coming back to this one.

For those who haven't tried it, I highly recommend this perfume!!

August 16, 2010

I am a person who LOVES how perfumes smell on other people, and when I really like a smell.....I usually have to have it! I do obviously have to go and try them first, but I think even with sampling scents you can't just base it on wearing it for a hour or so. I have bought many beautiful perfumes and ended up being extremley dissapointed on how they end up smelling on me even though I have tried them first!!!! A family member actually sent me over Jean Paul as a gift a few years back from Britain and I absolutley fell in love with it......I got compliments every time I was wearing it. Its not an over powering smell, you only need a small amount. It has been the only perfume in years that I keep going back to.....Im ready to find a new scent but its just so hard for me to find something in comparison to Jean Paul. I love it
    Julie

August 16, 2010

I love this. Just a little squirt does an amazing job. I get compliments everytime i wear it.

August 16, 2010

Gaultier does it again. The scent is amazing without being overpowering. Great for day or night. Distinctive. Had many compliments on the scent while I was wearing it. Doesn't overwhelm the senses. Definitely a scent to recommend!

May 19, 2010

UNBELIEVABLE! Everytime I wear this scent, people comment! Men, women, children and dogs will be following you around!