Jo Malone english pear and freesia cologne Reviews
#70 in Perfume

2.7/5

January 12, 2022

Clean fresh fruity scent.I would buy this again.

It smells clean and fresh and fruity with a back hint of woodsy. It is strong at first then mellows out throughout the day. Very nice and not in your face scent. I would buy this again.

October 28, 2021

Very pleasant!

I received a complimentary sample of this from Jo Malone and I really like the scent I find it to be very pleasant. It kind of puts me in a good mood. I would say it’s scent is both floral and fruity. Their perfumes are a bit in the pricey side but if I wanted to splurge and spoil myself I would buy it. Definitely recommend it!

October 19, 2021

Not my scent but could see many wear this!

I received this perfume from Jo Malone to try out. It is very grounded, woodsy and has hints of fruits. I can see this cologne being unisex because of the notes of patchouli and pear. Unfortunately it is not a fragrance that I would wear because I don't really like woodsy fragrances but I can see many people liking this(there are so many fans of patchouli out there!) It is always nice to discover fragrances from many different collections and this is one I will remember and be able to recommend to many friends.

September 24, 2021

Powerful yet fruity perfume!

Got this perfume sample as a gift from Jo Malone website. This is a woodsy yet fruity smelling cologne. It has patchouli, pear and freesia which makes quite a powerful smell. I can see someone wear this perfume in the Fall, winter or just a nice cool evening. I dont usually wear fragrances that are more woodsy toned which is why I wouldnt buy this for myself but I can see many people wear this(so many fans of patchouli out there!).