John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shampoo And Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #69 out of 1150 in Shampoo

Enhance the unique qualities of your brown hair shade with John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shampoo and Conditioner! You can create dimension and shine, for a flawless look.
Each strand is perfected when Brilliant Brunette's Shampoo and Conditioner is applied. It fills and mends damaged areas helping to create a perfect surface for light reflection.
See their main website for more information at: www.johnfrieda.ca

1.0/5

July 12, 2017

Would not recommend at all

I wouldnt purchase these products again. I tried the multi tone revealing shampoo, as well as the visibly deeper treatment. They left my looking (and feeling!) greasy, even after using as directed. And also, even after a week and a half of washes, i see no difference! I think that my hair looks more dull, and feels more heavy than it did before using these products.
    The shampoo doesnt lather well, and the only positive thing i have to say about these products is that they smell good.

April 26, 2017

J'utilisais ce shampoing de John Frieda plus jeune, pour garder mes cheveux foncés plus longtemps. Ça fonctionnais bien ! Bon produit, bonne odeur et les cheveux doux.

April 14, 2017

I used to love this shampoo and conditioner and I was buying more salon products and I had just went back to this and I do not know if they changed it but I found that it did nothing for my hair. back when i used to buy this it used to smell so good and my hair would feel so nice but now that i was using it again i felt disappointed. I did not finish my set I gave up on it actually. It is a little more than the regular drugstore shampoo and conditioners but still under the price of the salon products but I feel like it just did not work for me anymore and I would not try to buy it again

February 24, 2017

I don't know how many times I've purchased John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shampoo And Conditioner.I know quite a few times because,every time I touch up my Hair with a Brunette Dye I use John Frieda's Shampoo and Conditioner to keep my colour in and keep it looking fresh.It does a lot for my hair because, my hair is very dry and with the John Frieda Duo,I get shiny and smooth looking hair.The texture is very soft and feels like I just walked out of a Salon.This is really fantastic even if you don't dye your hair.I recommend you try these Hair Products because they are Brilliant.

February 24, 2017

My hair is very manageable and soft after just using it once. I notice quite a difference
    with a deepening of color and tones. I love this as its for natural or color treated hair. Very easy to use and works perfectly! Highly recommend.

January 09, 2017

I used to buy this when I dyed my hair. This kept my hair moisturized and it didn't dry out. It didn't pull the colour out of my hair either! I still get a few samples here and there and use them from time to time

January 09, 2017

As a brunette with fine, dry hair, I love this shampoo and conditioner from John Frieda. No greasiness...just beautiful shine, manageability and soft lovely hair.

January 05, 2017

I tried this out because my sister swore by it and I after I couple washes I could tell a big difference with the way my hair felt and looked. Love it now

October 19, 2016

When my hair was a darker colour, i tried out this shampoo/conditioner. I loved it! It does smell a little bit more of a manly shampoo, but it worked great! It also gave my hair good volume.

July 17, 2016

I used to use this before bring aware of the scary and harmful chemicals in shampoos. I loved it, it makes the hair very shiny and does what it promises, makes the hair soft and pretty! I just didn't like the smell. Great for any brunette who uses regular commercial shampoos without problems.

What's Your Favorite?