John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Touch-Up Creme Reviews
#5 in Hair Care

September 24, 2020

Smells Amazing with Frizz Free Hair

A little goes a long way. It’s cream based with a pleasant smell. I have a really dry and wavy hair and this has been a lifesaver. Best cream that keeps my hair freeze free. It doesn’t leave any residue nor does it make my hair look oily. Keeps my hair moisture all day long. I have been using this for years now and it still is my favorite hair cream. Definitely worth trying.

July 20, 2020

Bye bye

Bye bye stubborn frizz. Especially when the humid days are upon me. This is my go to stuff. Easy to use, and smells great.
    Don't need very much. Little dolup.

1.5/5

June 20, 2020

Shinny yet Frizz Craze Mess

I have the worst luck with my hair it's curly and it has a mind of its pone and tends to go wild. About this hoping that it would help paying down my frizzy mess and help me to maintain the structure of My Curls and all it did was make it a shiny hot greasy mess

May 16, 2020

True to it’s name

This is one of a haircare brand I buy a lot. Johnfrieda has so many products for every type of hair. I enjoy there shampoo and conditioner for curls
    John Frieda Frizz Ease secret is very nice it is a great finishing cream, not only does it take away frizz it instantly makes my hair look shiny, healthy and it is light weight.
    I always like to have secret weapons in my bathroom. I highly recommend this product for beautiful hair.

March 31, 2020

Amazing

I absolutely love this product. It didn’t leave my hair feeling anything type of way it actually made it feel so soft and like it was conditioned really good which I love!!! If you haven’t I HIGHLY RECOMMEND I PUT A LITTLE MORE THEN A PEA SIZE AND MY FRIZZ WAS ALL GONE CHECK OUT THEYRE PRODUCTS 💖💖

March 23, 2020
    California, United States

Frizz Ease Secret weapon

Loving the sample #JohnFrieda sent me I plan on buying the regular size this stuff worked amazing!!! It didn’t leave my hair feeling anything type of way it actually made it feel so soft and like it was conditioned really good which I love!!! If you haven’t I HIGHLY RECOMMEND I PUT A LITTLE KORE THEN A PEA SIZE AND MY FRIZZ WAS ALL GONE CHECK OUT THEYRE PRODUCTS 💖💖

February 07, 2020

Instant Results

This is another haircare brand I buy a lot. @Johnfrieda has so many products for every type of hair.
    John Frieda Frizz Ease (Secret) hair cream is very nice not only does it take away frizz and condition. it instantly makes my hair look shiny, healthy and it is light weight.
    It really is a great finishing serum. I will definitely buy again and highly recommend for beautiful hair.

February 07, 2020

True to it’s name!

This product IS THE ULTIMATE SECRET WEAPON (especially for naturally curly haired people). Just a little dab of this will fix those fly always and make you look clean and sharp.

February 02, 2020
    Florida, United States

A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY (JOHN FRIEDA)

I was looking for something good for my hair.I tried a few things but nothing really was doing what I wanted it to do for my hair.My hair got slightly dry working outside in the Florida heat and sun.I was in some kind of water all the time also so it put a hurting on my hair.Finally one day i got a sample of John Friedas( Secret Weapon)___ (Frizz Ease), But my hair and body got dry a lot So i tried this sample and it was a amazing product it did miracles on my hair. It looked the best it ever had in long time.I had so many complements from co workers and customers.They told me my hair looked great, did I do something different to it.Looked fresh and shiny and looked healthy. So i finally found a miracle worker for my hair.so it does help frizzy and dry hair. may affect each hair different but will look good no matter what.

January 05, 2020

Great for humid days

Having naturally curly hair, it turns into a big frizz ball during humid days and staticy on cold ones. Once I am done styling I put a small amount of this in my hand and rub it through and it helps to keep it tamed for most of the day