John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Touch-Up Creme Reviews
#18 in Hair Care

October 10, 2019

All the john freida products are amazing!

Its the only product I buy for my hair now after trying this. I have curly sorta frizzy hair, hard to brush after washing it. When I use John Freida products its so easy to brush out and the frizz tames down.

October 09, 2019
    Wigan, United Kingdom

Must Have!

I love the brand anyway as I have naturally curly hair I wear both smooth or leave natural.
    This product is fab, I use a little rubbed in between my hands while gently drying or leaving to dry naturally.
    I also use to refresh my curls for definition after a day or two as it smooths that frizz out. Ut really does look like you've been to the salon. Can't recommend enough.

August 08, 2019
    Southampton, United Kingdom

I recommend and will buy again

This frizz ease touch up cream does exactly what it says it should, I use this when I’m drying my hair or just to touch up on any frizzy fly always lol it helps keep hair smooth and sleek, smells amazing! I recommend

August 06, 2019
    New York, United States

John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Touch-Up

I've been using John Frieda products for over 10 years and have always loved their products. I have never had any of their products negatively effect me in any kind of way; which is important to someone like me with skin allergies and an extreme 'fro. I honestly saw little help with frizz, but my hair had never felt softer after only using it for a few days. So it's not exactly my secret weapon for frizz control, but my now go to for soft, strokable hair!

Bradford, United Kingdom

Great to tame frizz

I’ve been using this product for decades and is the best way to tame my natural curls when dry. I use it to refresh my hair the day after washing so as not to strip my hair of oil.

Kent, United Kingdom

Excellent for keeping flyaway hair at bay

keeps flyaway hair at bay. Not sticky on hair. Helps to keep my frizzy hair nice and smooth. Really good buy and you only need a little so lasts for ages.

Rotherham, United Kingdom

Really works

I have naturally very thick curly hair which I usually wear in loose curls or straight. This stuff is amazing for whatever style I choose. It keeps my hair smooth and silky

West Lothian, United Kingdom

Perfect for those flyaways

This cream is a god send for flyaways especially any broken or new hair that stands on end at the top of my head. A little goes a long way so it is excellent value.

May 27, 2019
    Florida, United States

Love it!

I love all John Frieda hair products, this product not only takes my frizz away, but also keeps it away even if I happen to go outside when it's raining. It leaves my hair looking and feeling super smooth,and it smells amazing!

April 26, 2019

Love this Touch up Creme

I have been using this product for a couple of years and love it. It is great for when I just want to air dry my hair curly - it leaves it looking natural and curly without the frizz. As well I use it after I flat iron my hair to give it a little bit of glossy look. It does wonders for fly-aways.