John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Touch-Up Creme Reviews
#3 in Hair Care

December 18, 2020

efficace

Efficace pour enlever toutes traces de petits frissottis disgracieux et laisser vos cheveux doux et radieux. Un must a avoir dans sa maison, je le recommande vraiment. Pas cher en plus!

3.2/5

December 17, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Gets rid of frizz!

I have used this product for my frizzy hair and I find that it's great after washing my hair and before blow drying. It's best not to use too much and it can make my hair feel a bit greasy if I do. I would recommend this product for an easy and useful frizz fix that is inexpensive!

November 29, 2020

great style

Great for taming the frizz that comes with curly hair. Has a good scent and a little goes a long way. It’s a bit tacky so be sure to only use a little bit when applying as using too much can make your hair crispy, as this happens with most creams and gels.

November 15, 2020

Loved

This product is simply sensational and delivers what it promises. Soft perfume and perfect texture. I highly recommend
    If you want quality for you, buy this product and fall in love too

September 24, 2020

Smells Amazing with Frizz Free Hair

A little goes a long way. It’s cream based with a pleasant smell. I have a really dry and wavy hair and this has been a lifesaver. Best cream that keeps my hair freeze free. It doesn’t leave any residue nor does it make my hair look oily. Keeps my hair moisture all day long. I have been using this for years now and it still is my favorite hair cream. Definitely worth trying.

July 20, 2020

Bye bye

Bye bye stubborn frizz. Especially when the humid days are upon me. This is my go to stuff. Easy to use, and smells great.
    Don't need very much. Little dolup.

1.5/5

June 20, 2020

Shinny yet Frizz Craze Mess

I have the worst luck with my hair it's curly and it has a mind of its pone and tends to go wild. About this hoping that it would help paying down my frizzy mess and help me to maintain the structure of My Curls and all it did was make it a shiny hot greasy mess

May 16, 2020

True to it’s name

This is one of a haircare brand I buy a lot. Johnfrieda has so many products for every type of hair. I enjoy there shampoo and conditioner for curls
    John Frieda Frizz Ease secret is very nice it is a great finishing cream, not only does it take away frizz it instantly makes my hair look shiny, healthy and it is light weight.
    I always like to have secret weapons in my bathroom. I highly recommend this product for beautiful hair.

March 31, 2020

Amazing

I absolutely love this product. It didn’t leave my hair feeling anything type of way it actually made it feel so soft and like it was conditioned really good which I love!!! If you haven’t I HIGHLY RECOMMEND I PUT A LITTLE MORE THEN A PEA SIZE AND MY FRIZZ WAS ALL GONE CHECK OUT THEYRE PRODUCTS 💖💖

March 23, 2020
    California, United States

Frizz Ease Secret weapon

Loving the sample #JohnFrieda sent me I plan on buying the regular size this stuff worked amazing!!! It didn’t leave my hair feeling anything type of way it actually made it feel so soft and like it was conditioned really good which I love!!! If you haven’t I HIGHLY RECOMMEND I PUT A LITTLE KORE THEN A PEA SIZE AND MY FRIZZ WAS ALL GONE CHECK OUT THEYRE PRODUCTS 💖💖