4.1/5
got2b Volumaniac Bodifying Mousse Reviews
#2 in Hair Care

Go crazy with insane volume from root to tip with göt2b VOLUMANIAC™ Bodifying Mousse. For when you need the extra boost and volume to take your style to new heights.

You might also like: göt2b VOLUMANIAC™ Bodifying Hairspray

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017
    1.8/5

January 13, 2018

My hair was a mess

I read so many great reviews on this so I bit the bullet. Ugh so glad I got on sale. I used a very small amount, it made my hair dry and sticky. I could barely get my brush through it. It made my hair dry feeling, just not for me. The can design is cute! Though

September 07, 2017

Amazing product!!!

I recently started using this product and absolutely love it. I have frizzy hair naturally and I use this in my hair and scrunch it up and then blow dry it and I get amazing curls that last all day!

August 08, 2017

It is okay

This is not the best but it still works...if you're looking for mousse at a decent price then got for it but it's not a go to for me...still not horrible though

August 04, 2017

AMAZING PRODUCT

I recently #gotitfree! This product is wonderful. It is light weight and makes hair feel bouncy. Really is able to hold curls, especially with my thicker hair.

August 03, 2017

Body and looks great

Great product really added body to my hair and enhanced my curls without frizziness. Loved it and would recommend to anyone who wants body and shine!!

August 03, 2017

Its Good

Best mousse I have ever used for my fine, straight hair. There is no static cling, gives my hair great body, does not weigh down my hair or make it greasy or stringy. I love the smell of it. I dont normally buy mousse but I might buy this in the future as I would probably use it once in a while for certain hair styles.

August 01, 2017

G

I haven't used mousse in a very long time and only ever used to put it in towel-dried hair, then blow dry with a diffuser for natural waves. This mousse was very gentle and my hair felt and looked great after using it. I'm not sure if I will continue using it as I either blow dry it straight or curl my hair noadays, but I definitely recommend this to everyone that dries their hair naturally and wants some volume.

I #gotitfree as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club.

Love love love

I got this product through the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I have very fine, flat hair and this mouse gave me superb volume! My hair is below shoulder length, and didn't require a lot of product to get my desired results. I usually don't use mouse because of the sticky and heavy texture it leaves in my hair. However, after using this mouse my hair was still soft, smooth and light. I will definitely purchase this product again! I live in a humid area and the product lasted all day. Definitely impressed with this!

good product

I don't usually use mousse but I have to say this product surprised me. There wasn't much stickyness especially is you used a small amount of product and it did a great job at keeping my waves from getting frizzy even in the warm summer months.

Loads of volume

I liked this mousse. I got it to test out from Chick Advisor, so the price point was great ;)

The scent was not too overwhelming and it did add volume as advertised. I have issues with products gunking up my hair and making it look greasy, and this was no exception. It looked good for the first few hours, but then it eventually did look a little greasy towards the end.