4.1/5
got2b Volumaniac Bodifying Mousse Reviews
#1 in Hair Care

Go crazy with insane volume from root to tip with göt2b VOLUMANIAC™ Bodifying Mousse. For when you need the extra boost and volume to take your style to new heights.

You might also like: göt2b VOLUMANIAC™ Bodifying Hairspray
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

December 01, 2019
    Herefordshire, United Kingdom

Great

I used this on my 12 year old son who is mixed raced,it didn't make his hair dry or turn white like some mousses don't hold his curl with people thinking he had a perm.

October 24, 2019
    Rhondda Cynon Taf, United Kingdom

Love

Loved this tried it for the first time because I couldn’t get my usual mousse and I found it really good strong hold and held my hair in place will buy again if I need too

July 09, 2019

A Must Try

This product has worked wonders for my hair. I have baby fine hair but a lot of it and it gives me the maximum volume and hold it has to offer not to mention smells amazing.

3.2/5

July 04, 2019

Good.

To keep hair from drying out and being stiff ... I added a small amount of argan oil in my palm ... rubbed palms together and distributed thru hair snd combed with a fine yooth comb. Then use the mousse. About the size of a golf ball. You may need to adjust the amts of each to get the perfect combo ... but it will be worth the effort. I can nw say that i love my hair. It has body and will hold the style.

March 13, 2019

Just a dab lifts your hair!

Just a dab of this mousse adds the perfect amount of volume to a pixie haircut. Works especially well in a cold dry climate for hair that is feeling a bit flat.

1.7/5

March 05, 2019

Sticky Mess

Was excited to try this because I’ve used other Göt2B products and have had good experiences with them. I was quite disappointed because it left my hair a sticky, lifeless mess. My hair looked damaged after this product and I immediately went to wash it out after putting it in because of how it made my hair look.

February 19, 2019

mes cheveux sont au anges

premierement l'odeur de se produit est totalement manifique.jai tellement de probleme avec mes cheveux et se produit place mes cheveux parfaitement coiffer comme ceux d'une star

0.8/5

January 31, 2019
    Armagh City Banbridge and Craigavon, United Kingdom

Awful didnt work at all for me

Tried this a few days ago i done as the directions said i put a palm full at my roots to give my flat hair a little lift and volume blow dried my hair and complete disaster hair was dry as straw and extremely frizzy had to keep brushing my hair to keep it from tangling then i tried to wash it out of my hair with shampoo and conditioned it and yet it was still very dry its been 3 days sinse i tried it and ive washed my hair once sinse i last tried to wash it out when i first put it in and my hair is still dry in parts over all i hated it dont buy unless ya want a dry ball of matted hair on your head

June 05, 2018

Mousse

Merveilleux j'adore beaucoup plus de volume, .cheveux facile à coiffer qui dure toute la journée. C'est vraiment spécial. .petite odeur de propreté qui n'est pas désagréable. ....

0.8/5

April 16, 2018
    Isle of Wight, United Kingdom

Very disappointed!

I bought this yesterday, and was excited to use it as the shop staff had told me there was no sticky residue. I don’t know if it works different on other hair, however I am disgusted by my experience with this product. I did exactly what it said and I could feel my damp hair becoming sticky, I then went to blow dry it thouroghly and it turned my hair to straw! It does give a bit of volume but it leaves nasty residue! I had to wash it twice thouroghly with shampoo and still can’t get it out. My hair feels horrible and so does my skin, my face and other areas which it most likely washed onto are now tight. At least make this stuff easy to get out! I’m very disappointed with this got2b, at first I thought “If I’m desperate for volume on a night out I might consider it” but after all that trouble with trying to wash it out I don’t think I’d consider it. It also made my hair look straw-like and was resilient to shampoo and conditioner.