John Frieda Go Blonder Lemon Miracle Masque Reviews
#1 in Hair Masks

Go Blonder Lemon Miracle™ Masque Strengthens fragile hair ­fibres before and after lightening, so you can lighten without the fear of damage. Formulated with BlondeMend™ technology and lemon oil, Go Blonder Lemon Miracle™ Masque creates millions of new bonds onto hair to restore damaged ­fibres in just 1 wash. Hair is blonder* and stronger.

*when using the Go Blonder system of shampoo, masque and spray

Le masque Lemon MiracleMC Go Blonder renforce les fibres capillaires fragiles avant et après l’éclaircissement pour que vous n’ayez pas à craindre des dommages. Grâce à la formule enrichie d’huile de citron et la technologie BlondeMendMC, le masque Lemon MiracleMC Go Blonder crée des millions de nouveaux liens dans les cheveux, réparant ainsi les fibres endommagées en un seul lavage. Les cheveux sont plus blonds* et plus forts.

* avec le shampooing, le masque et le vaporisateur Go Blonder.

July 12, 2019

Masque pour cheveux

Ce masque pour éclaircir et adoucir le cheveux est tout simplement magique! Il n’alourdis pas la fibre capillaire et rend très doux et soyeux! L’odeur sent le bon citron frais pressé et n’assèche ni n’abîme aucunement les cheveux, de plus la forme du bouchon est bien fait pour ne pas qu’il glisse de nos mains en l’ouvrant et refermant! C’est un super produit que je recommande à ceux et celles qui ont les cheveux blonds de nature et les blonds décolorés pour un look plage en santé et naturel! Bon été à tous et à toutes! ;-)

July 12, 2019

Omg yesss please!!!

This product was amazing!!! It dis an amazing job n did what it was suppose to. My hair seemed so much blonder then I originally thought!! Would def buy!!

May 19, 2019

Natural looking blonde highlights

I would definitely buy this product again. It was easy to use and I got the results I was hoping for. My highlights are a very pretty blonde and they look very natural. I have recieved lots of compliments on my hair since I used it and several friends have gone out and bought it to try since they liked mine so much.

May 13, 2019

Ok hair masque

I really liked this hair masque! It had a fresh scent but not too lemony. I could easily rinse it out of my hair yet it did nothing for the blonde colour. I dont think I would purchase this product.

May 05, 2019

Smells Amazing!

This product smells absolutely amazing! The scent stays in your hair all day as well! I really loved this product as it worked well to lighten my slightly brassy bleached blonde hair.

May 02, 2019

Smells great, not sure how much it lightens my hair

First off, the smell of this masque is so good! My hair is dyed blonde and I try not to wash it too frequently, but I use this masque as a general conditioner. I'm not quite sure how well it "brightens" my blonde. If your hair is heavily processed and damaged, I wouldn't say it does very much in terms of repair - you will probably need something more thick and heavy duty. My hair is very thick so this might be better suited to someone with fine hair.

April 26, 2019

Go blonder

I really loved the smell of this product . It left my hair smelling fresh and looking shiny and soft feeling . I didn’t notice my hair being much blonder but it did look and feel healthier .

April 25, 2019

Great results! Summer ready soon!

Another great addition to the John Frieda line of hair products that I enjoy using so much. Makes my blonde highlights start to pop. Starting to feel the vibe of summer with the hair looking sunkissed already.
    Hair feels silky smooth as well after the treatment.
    Will definitely continue to use it to enhance my blonde colour.

April 23, 2019

Love it!

My hair was definitely more manageable. I couldn't believe how soft, the shine!! The fragrance was not overwhelming. My highlights really became noticeable after just one use of this product line. Thank you for the opportunity to try it! I will definitely be buying this!!

April 23, 2019

Wanted bright white change

I received this product free to try and review.

I pay for blonde highlights so why not have a product that helps lighten my hair while moisturizing it?
    I did love the ease and consistency of using the product. Light but moisturizing! I often added it to my current conditioner or masques for a boost.
    It may have lightened my hair a bit? not noticeably enough though.

Not bad for a masque would definitely need to try the whole line to really enjoy the benefits of the blonde aspect.