Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Blooming Strength and Shine 2 Minute Magic Masque Reviews
#2 in Hair Masks

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Shampoo, Conditioner, and Body Wash
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

August 03, 2018

Good but maybe not for thin hair

J'adore les produits de Love Beauty et Planet (voir mes revues pour les shampoings) et mon idée sur la compagnie ne change pas ici. Les produits utilisés et les préoccupations environnementales et animalières sont directement liées à mes valeurs personnelles et c'est pourquoi je vous encourage à acheter leurs produits. Cependant, en terme de masque capillaire, pour mon type de cheveux (fins) j'ai eu les cheveux lourds après le traitement. Dès le lendemain je ressentais le besoin de les laver car je manquais de volume et ils avaient l'apparence grasse. J'aimerais beaucoup essayer un autre masque de leur compagnie plus approprié à mon type de cheveux.

June 14, 2018

My hair feel smooth and soft

I usually avoid hair masks because I have very thin hair and they tend to leave a film. I didn't have that issue at all with this one. It was a nice little pamper session after a long week. My hair was left feeling very soft and smooth. It looked very healthy and beautiful. I didn't find that there was any left over film or gunk afterwards. It also has a lovely scent.

April 29, 2018

Silky smooth hair

Just like the full line of Love Beauty and Planet hair care line, this hair mask smell heavenly. It’s just like taking a walk through a rose garden in full bloom. I left my mask on for a little over 5 minutes because my hair is really thick and abused and after a couple uses, I have noticed my hair to be softer and shinier.
    Be careful if you have sensitive skin, it has left some patches on my upper body.

April 24, 2018

Delightful treat!

A perfect thing to add to a 'treat yo' self' day! Love these when I'm having a me day! Beautiful smell & doesn't interrupt my color.

Thank you chickadvisor & love beauty and planet for sending these my way!

April 21, 2018

through the roses

This was the final product in my Love Beauty & Planet line and it was by far my favourite. So thick and nourishing, my hair was pretty darn happy. I really feel the quality of the hair mask with my hair being coloured so often.

April 19, 2018

Love, Beauty & Planet Masques are very nice

These two-minute "magic" masques are very nice. I am always up for trying treatments such as this because they add a boost of hydration to your hair, that washing mine take away. I was chosen to try the Love, Beauty & Planet range free from Chickadvisor in exchange for a review.

I would use it again

As with the rest of the Murumuru & Rose line I found the scent of this to be quite overwhelming. The hair mask however didn't have the scent linger as long as the other products and that had it gain a few points in my mind. It did do quite a good job at helping the vibrancy of the colour in my hair and I would say it did a solid job at moisturizing my hair as well. Not the best moisturizing mask I have used but one of the better ones I have used from a non-specialty store.

Disclamer: I did receive this product and the rest of the Murumuru butter and Rose line free for review purposes from Chick Advisor.

April 18, 2018

My hair felt great after!

After using this mask my hair felt great! It had a wonderful scent and a nice shine. I did enjoy it. Not sure how often I would use in summer. More for winter months I think.

Laisse les cheveux renouveler

J’ai reçu ce produit gratuit de la part de ChickAdvisor, ce masque est extra, il laisse mes cheveux tellement doux, hydrater et brillant, parfait pour revitaliser et redonner vie à votre magnifique chevelure. Vous êtes prêt pour un Photoshoot ou autres événement. Je ne m’en passerai plus parfait à utiliser aux 2 semaine ou 1 fois par mois et j’adore le fait que cette marque soit plus naturel.

2.7/5

It was OK?

This whole product line was just not designed with me in mind. Other people seem to love it and so I'm pretty sure I'm the odd one out. But, for me, this hair masque did pretty much nothing. Just like the conditioner it left my hair heavy and stringy looking. Also the scent is too strong for my taste so having it on my head for a few minutes wasn't ideal.