Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Blooming Strength and Shine 2 Minute Magic Masque Reviews
#3 in Hair Masks

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Shampoo, Conditioner, and Body Wash
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

March 20, 2019

j adore ce produit et je rachetrais encore .

Jai recu une petie echantillons de ce produit de 10 ml je crois jai adore ce produits de Love Beauty et Planet et c'est pourquoi je vais le racheter en grande format ou J'aimerais beaucoup recevoiir un autre par vous pou le essayer

March 20, 2019

This has a great story to be told.

It's all kinds of great. Eco friendly and free of the bad stuff!! Also it smells amazing!! And it works it's pretty good stuff! I'm reviewing the shampoo conditioner and the mask. It makes my hair soft and keeps it healthy. The mask definitely makes it super soft and really shiny ! Also it's not over priced. So it is most definitely worth a try.

December 06, 2018

Tout en beauté!

Que dire de plus que Wow!... Le produit est agréable à utiliser et les effets sont ce à quoi je m'attendais! le parfum de produit n'est pas du tout dérangeante. Je vais le racheter.

October 18, 2018

Luxuriously effective

Umm...where has this hair mask been all my life? The smell alone is an experience worth trying, but the mask actually works so well! My hair feels smooth and soft and very easy to manage after I use the mask. It truly feels like I am spending a fortune on a high end experience whenever I put this mask on.
    I like the company, I like the mask, I like the philosophy...it's just an all around great experience.

September 16, 2018
    Virginia, United States

Absolutely LOVE this product!

I was strolling through Ulta and stumbled across this hair mask and it popped out because of the super cute packaging so i thought why not try it, and it was the only one left so it must be amazing.

i used it later that night and loved every bit of it. it was so light on my hair and smelled amazing. i woke up the next morning and my hair looked and felt soooo great, i was super pleased!

August 03, 2018

Good but maybe not for thin hair

J'adore les produits de Love Beauty et Planet (voir mes revues pour les shampoings) et mon idée sur la compagnie ne change pas ici. Les produits utilisés et les préoccupations environnementales et animalières sont directement liées à mes valeurs personnelles et c'est pourquoi je vous encourage à acheter leurs produits. Cependant, en terme de masque capillaire, pour mon type de cheveux (fins) j'ai eu les cheveux lourds après le traitement. Dès le lendemain je ressentais le besoin de les laver car je manquais de volume et ils avaient l'apparence grasse. J'aimerais beaucoup essayer un autre masque de leur compagnie plus approprié à mon type de cheveux.

June 14, 2018

My hair feel smooth and soft

I usually avoid hair masks because I have very thin hair and they tend to leave a film. I didn't have that issue at all with this one. It was a nice little pamper session after a long week. My hair was left feeling very soft and smooth. It looked very healthy and beautiful. I didn't find that there was any left over film or gunk afterwards. It also has a lovely scent.

April 29, 2018

Silky smooth hair

Just like the full line of Love Beauty and Planet hair care line, this hair mask smell heavenly. It’s just like taking a walk through a rose garden in full bloom. I left my mask on for a little over 5 minutes because my hair is really thick and abused and after a couple uses, I have noticed my hair to be softer and shinier.
    Be careful if you have sensitive skin, it has left some patches on my upper body.

April 24, 2018

Delightful treat!

A perfect thing to add to a 'treat yo' self' day! Love these when I'm having a me day! Beautiful smell & doesn't interrupt my color.

Thank you chickadvisor & love beauty and planet for sending these my way!

April 21, 2018

through the roses

This was the final product in my Love Beauty & Planet line and it was by far my favourite. So thick and nourishing, my hair was pretty darn happy. I really feel the quality of the hair mask with my hair being coloured so often.