Johnson & Johnson newborn cotton touch body and face lotion Reviews
#17 in Lotions

February 11, 2021

Meilleur savon pour bébé!

Que dire de ce merveilleux savon pour bébés!

Il sent si bon et parfaitement conçu pour les petites peaux fragiles des bébés. Le savon doux coton procure un moment de douceur à mon bébé, en plus de laisser sa peau merveilleusement douce.

February 01, 2021

Smells incredible

I just love the smell of this product the wash and the lotion. The wash can be used from head to toe without worry of it getting in your baby's eyes which I love.

January 20, 2021
    England, United Kingdom

Fab product!

I’ve used this product on my son since birth (he is now 12months)
    It’s light scented with a lovely texture that is quickly absorbed.
    His skin is left feeling smooth and no irritations.
    Would recommend for any parents to give this a go.

November 15, 2020

Super moisturizing but not a fan

Decided to give this a try and unfortunately I don’t like it for one reason. The smell is SUPER strong. I don’t mind products having scents but this scent is too strong for my liking. However it is moisturizing and the price is not bad for the amount of product you’re getting.

November 15, 2020

By it for the kids they see to like it amd it smeel great

I bought it for the kids we keep in in the wasroom so after they shower they will use it to make there skin soft they seem to like it ,me personnaly i find it to liquidy

Updated On: November 15, 2020

So will buy it again the kids luv it well u have to admit the smell of the product is just fanaminal

October 10, 2020

After bath snuggles are the best!

I recieved a sample bottle of this in the mail. I am now I'm my second full size bottle. I love how my son smells after his baths. I cant help but steal all the snuggles, he just smells so good.

October 06, 2020

Perfect for baby!

I use this for my newborn baby and it leaves nice smell, not too much scent and it gives good moisture and softness to my baby girl. I use it everyday to her after bath and massage her with the lotion. They’re perfect combination!

July 23, 2020
    Florida, United States

Angel baby smell

If you want your baby to smell as cute as they look then buy this. Leaves them smooth and clean feeling. Love the bath soap as well. Not too strong just right

July 23, 2020
    Iowa, United States

Great Lotion

This lotion is great for your little one if they are fussy. It has the calming aroma that is not overpowering. It will also leaves your little one's skin feeling silky smooth. The great thing about this lotion is that parents can wear it too and not smell like a baby. Defiantly a great buy at a great price.

May 06, 2020
    California, United States

JanethH

Love this lotion it has a very soft and fresh sent I use it on my 8 month old and my 1 year old and 2 year old it leaves them smelling amazing lol I recommend this lotion