Johnson & Johnson newborn cotton touch body and face lotion Reviews
#19 in Lotions

November 16, 2020

Super moisturizing but not a fan

Decided to give this a try and unfortunately I don’t like it for one reason. The smell is SUPER strong. I don’t mind products having scents but this scent is too strong for my liking. However it is moisturizing and the price is not bad for the amount of product you’re getting.

November 15, 2020

By it for the kids they see to like it amd it smeel great

I bought it for the kids we keep in in the wasroom so after they shower they will use it to make there skin soft they seem to like it ,me personnaly i find it to liquidy

Updated On: November 15, 2020

So will buy it again the kids luv it well u have to admit the smell of the product is just fanaminal

October 10, 2020

After bath snuggles are the best!

I recieved a sample bottle of this in the mail. I am now I'm my second full size bottle. I love how my son smells after his baths. I cant help but steal all the snuggles, he just smells so good.

October 06, 2020

Perfect for baby!

I use this for my newborn baby and it leaves nice smell, not too much scent and it gives good moisture and softness to my baby girl. I use it everyday to her after bath and massage her with the lotion. They’re perfect combination!

July 23, 2020
    Florida, United States

Angel baby smell

If you want your baby to smell as cute as they look then buy this. Leaves them smooth and clean feeling. Love the bath soap as well. Not too strong just right

July 23, 2020
    Iowa, United States

Great Lotion

This lotion is great for your little one if they are fussy. It has the calming aroma that is not overpowering. It will also leaves your little one's skin feeling silky smooth. The great thing about this lotion is that parents can wear it too and not smell like a baby. Defiantly a great buy at a great price.

May 07, 2020
    California, United States

JanethH

Love this lotion it has a very soft and fresh sent I use it on my 8 month old and my 1 year old and 2 year old it leaves them smelling amazing lol I recommend this lotion

March 11, 2020
    Florida, United States

Smells amazing!!

I recieved this lotion and the baby wash at my baby shower. I opened it right away and smelled it. Between the wash and lotion it leaves your babies skin feel so soft like cotton....hence the name. The scent lasts for a long time to.

March 02, 2020

Doux

Produit doux pour la peau ,mais lorsque mon bébé a une rougeur ou une petite plaque plus sèches le produit semble trop parfumée et ne diminue pas ça rougeur.

January 30, 2020

So soft to touch !!

This cream saved my baby's face ! It used to rash and she has extremly dry and sensitive skin and this was the only cream that wouldnt make her face too greasy