Johnson's® Baby Bedtime® Bath Reviews

JOHNSON’S® Bedtime® Bath is part of a clinically proven 3-step bedtime routine* that helps baby sleep better in just 7 days**.
  • Relaxing NATURALCALM® aromas help sooth baby before bed
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle, never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
*3-step bed time routine: Warm bath followed by a gentle massage and quiet time.
**3-step routine is clinically proven to help baby fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.

July 18, 2019

I love the smell but it doesn’t put anybody to sleep

I have three children that are three and under and I thought that this bedtime wash would be amazing for them. Unfortunately although it smells wonderful all three of my kids are sensitive to lavender and this body wash give them all rashes.

As such I do not believe that it should be labelled as hypoallergenic.

July 18, 2019

Lovely scent for mama's bubble bath too!

Love this product! The smell so is amazing. I have been purchasing this for years before I had a baby for my own bubble bath! I don't find it is "effective" in terms of making baby sleep better but it is a very relaxing aroma. They should make this for adults with more bubbles!!! :) I typically only grab this one on sale, the regular price can be a bit expensive.

July 16, 2019
    Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Not as good as I'd hoped

We bought this product as we wanted the best for our little one and something that would soothe her at night. The smell is amazing but you have to put alot of the product in to get a fair amount of bubbles even in a baby bath so it didnt last long. We ran out once and used a regular bath product and she slept no differently and we did this for over a week so it proved that this product did not have any effect on our little one and for the price was not worth it

Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Soothes my baby to sleep every night

Helps calm and relax my baby after every wash at bedtime. It is gentle and mild on my baby's skin. His skin is left feeling softer and well moisturied. Best baby bath product as my baby sleeps well after using it.

Hampshire, United Kingdom

Love love love baby smells

Use this on my little boy for a lovely relaxing bath in the evening and have been known to pinch this for myself afterwards! Great value for money and lasts quite a while as a little goes a long way!

Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

Can't go wrong

Love love love Johnson's bedtime products. Very reliable brand...... value for money. And we all love a johnsons baby. Will always buy and use for years to come

July 03, 2019

Great for kids

My boyfriend and I use this body wash on his children when they stay with us, and I love the feel of it and the light scent - very calming for both child and adult!

May 31, 2019

Love the smell

I’ve been using this product on my baby since she was a newborn with sensitive skin & I haven’t had any problems with it. It’s such a great value and it smells great. I love using this on my baby

May 14, 2019

Great relaxing scent

I use this product every night on my now 4 month old son. It took about one week for him to start sleeping earlier than he normally would. The scent is wonderful and it helps my son to relax after a long day.

April 27, 2019

Must have for fussy nights

Great addition to a warm bath for a fussy baby. Gives them some comfort and makes it easier to get them settled, especially if they are already worked up!