Johnson's Baby Oil Gel Reviews
#2 in Oils

Johnson's Baby Oil Gel with Cocoa Butter provides all the benefits of Johnson's Baby Oil in a concentrated gel form for long-lasting, miniaturization. It contains Cocoa Butter, known for its skin nourishing properties

November 17, 2019
    Ohio, United States

This is PERFECT for baby & mommy!

Not only is this a wonderful product for your baby but absolutely wonderful for us mommies! Right after I shower or bathe I apply and this is the BEST product that makes my legs and arms so soft and looking great! My son suffers from eczema and this does not burn him as some lotions do, but actually he has remained clear from it and his skin is so soft! I will never live without this! Ever! Also you can use whatever scent you like! I use the cocoa butter!

August 26, 2017

use in shower for baby soft skin

i use this product at the end of my shower while my skin is still wet. it gives me baby soft skin and gets rid of any dryness that i may have, i've been using it for years!

August 17, 2017

Smells amazing, I would buy again

I like how this products glides on smoothly and leaves the skin soft afterwards. The smell is pretty nice as well, maybe not good for sensitive skins though.

May 13, 2017
    New Brunswick, Canada

This baby oil works very well it leaves your body very smooth and smells great. It also helps gives good moisture if you mix it in body lotions and is really good to keep lice from sticking to your hair.

May 13, 2017
    New Brunswick, Canada

bon produit , laisse la peau bien hydraté et maman est bien contente

May 12, 2017

Beautiful product smells really nice and soft ,I use it right after I'm done shaving my legs are so soft and moisturized, definitely a good product .Bought it for my grand daughter and I ended up using it

April 11, 2017

This baby oil is very smooth and smells very good. When mixed with other lotions it moisturizes very well. I will only but this item on sale because the retail price is over priced.

March 20, 2017

I massage my baby with this once a week and she loves it. When she was a newborn she had really dry feet and this was the only thing that would help! Puts her to sleep when I use it on her.

March 17, 2017

I used this on my son when he was a baby. He had craddle cap and it really helped calm and control it.But only needed to use just alittle bit at a time so the product goes along way.

March 15, 2017

This was a genius idea! Baby oil gets every where but the baby oil gel is a must have! I used it daily on my pregnant belly. Made my skin feel amazingly soft!