Johnson's Baby Oil Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 163 in Oils

Johnson's Baby Oil is made with the highest grade mineral oil to form a silky barrier to prevent excess moisture loss.This fast-absorbing dermatologist and allergy tested baby oil helps soften and protect baby's delicate skin.
sourced from main website: www.johnsonsbaby.com

May 16, 2017

I am not a mother, and have no younger siblings in my life but I use this baby oil for myself! I love the smell and it deeply moisturizes my dry skin!

May 11, 2017

I love using baby oil in the bathtub just soaking, letting my dry skin absorb the oils and minerals.
    I feel so wonderfully soft and clean afterwards. It's not just for babies because I'm an adult
    and love it just as much as a baby would.

May 08, 2017

I am not usually a fan of the oils, but when my son was a baby he got cradle cap really really bad and i swore by this to use on his head after baths and what not. it helped clear up his head really fast

May 08, 2017

Johnson's Baby Oil has that smell you immediately recognize from childhood, so familliar and fresh. This baby oil is fantastic for many uses, including over tattoos. Keeps skin fresh and moisturized when severely dry. Love this!

April 17, 2017

Perfect for so many things, with or without kids, you need this. Great for dry skin. Great price also. I use it all the time not only for little guy but me as well

April 15, 2017

I have been using the Johnson Baby oil for so many years, I use this to moisturize my skin, to put in my son's diaper rash that helps the skin back to smooth and not dry.

March 15, 2017

Utile pour les petits et les grands . Très efficace dans le bain pour la peau sèche, aissi tres utile pour enlever le collant lorsqu'on enleve un étiquettes ou pour enlever la peinture sur les mains. Pour moi c'est un indispensable a avoir sous la main.

January 08, 2017

This is an amazing product that I always have and have used for probably all of my life. It goes on just after I get out of the shower. It leaves my skin silky smooth and not greasy. I never have dry skin in the winter when I use this. Frequently I put it in my hair before I sleep. I wash it out the next day and it looks like my hair had an expensive salon treatment.

December 31, 2016

Although I have a son, I must say I used this product more for myself than I did on him when he was a baby. I initially purchased this in a set alongside the bath and shampoo products. I used this oil as massage oil. I have very tense shoulders and it really helped to use an oil.

I love how even though this is an oil, it doesn't feel greasy. Usually oils have this caked on layer effect, however this was a great alternative that moisturized my skin without making it feel dirty. I also love the smell. I know some people don't like the smell of baby powder, but the smell is light enough that it doesn't bother anyone.

Even though my son is older now, I would still continue to purchase this product.

December 30, 2016

I have put this product on my baby, and also on myself.
    I put this product on at night after showering. I found that if I put too much droplets on my legs, it would leave a greasy after feeling, and sometimes it gets a bit itchy if I wear pants, which I wouldn't know if it is the lotion itself.

It has its own personal oil smell, which I found pretty nice.

The next day, I had a touch on my legs, and it was SO smooth! and feel soft and moisturized.

So Nice!

What age?

Favourite actors/actresses?

tracy1963 added a new review for
    Epsom Salts

Wish shopping app

traceymconley has posted in the forum topic
    sugar bear hair vitamins