Johnson's Baby Oil Reviews
#1 in Oils

Johnson's Baby Oil is made with the highest grade mineral oil to form a silky barrier to prevent excess moisture loss.This fast-absorbing dermatologist and allergy tested baby oil helps soften and protect baby's delicate skin.
sourced from main website: www.johnsonsbaby.com

April 29, 2021

Usefull!

Best baby oil ever! I use this to clean my outside ears and also to remove my eye makeup. My eyes are really sensitive to eye makeup removers, so I never use one. Baby oil helps me to clean my eye makeup before I do the facial foam wash.

April 05, 2021

My best oil

I use this after the shower in my damp skin. It makes my skin feel very smooth, no more itch, very okay for my sensitive skin. I sometimes use it on my face and my hair. Retains moisture

March 08, 2020

I would love to buy this product again.

I would love to buy this product again as I use this as my hair serum it nourishes my hair and it also protects my hair against heat of the hair dryer.

February 08, 2020
    Blackburn with Darwen, United Kingdom

Baby soft skin

Love this product, it's great at locking in moisture, leaves your skin baby soft. I use it after every bath & shower on my little one's & myself. It's great for using after shaving & removing eye make-up.
    Delicately scented, not expensive, and does exactly what it says on the bottle.
    Highly recommended good all round moisturizer

January 31, 2020
    England, United Kingdom

Great for the whole family

I use this oil regularly for myself and my son, my husband uses it too. It has a mild fragrant, it can be used on wet or dry skin to lock in the moisture. Quite often it's on offer and you can purchase it in a variety of sizes including travel size.

November 05, 2019
    United Kingdom

Amazing for baby and parents!

I use it on my niece after bath always! Also sometimes for myself after waxing 🙂
    Also has no parabens and it’s clinically proven that it’s natural!
    Amazing...

July 26, 2019

Je rachèterai ce produit au besoin et je le recommande

La bouteille es attrayante la quantité es suffisante et l’odeur es exceptionnelle
    Parfait pour bb et maman je l’utilIse en soin épilation pour enlever les résidus de cire et sa fait un travail merveilleux

April 09, 2019

Good eye makeup remover

I tend to get water proof makeup and find it difficult to remove some without anl good baby oil. You have to let it sit for a minute but it takes everything off with it. Leaves your skin soft after it dries as well.

February 28, 2019

As soft as heaven

It is really soft and effective as an oil. I love the scent and it makes you feel really nice. I enjoy using it after the shower sometimes simply becuase it is so easy to apply.

February 01, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

JOHNSON'S BABY OIL

LOVE THIS OIL. AFTER GETTING OUT OF BATH, AFTER BEING IN THE SUN, THRU COLD WINTER DAY, THIS OIL IS THE BEST AND LAST THE BEST...Good to use for massage, it shines nicely on the skin and smells so good. Perfect to mix with Johnson's lotion or shea butter.