Cetaphil Baby Moisturizing Oil Reviews
#3 in Oils

January 22, 2020

LOVE THE SCENT

I used this product on my daughter after her night time bath routine. The oil is slightly thicker than other brands of baby oil. However, the product smells great and does an amazing job in keeping skin hydrated. Definitely going to be my new go to after bath oil.

January 22, 2020

Quality product

I like the cetaphil baby products. Baby oil is the best one. Very good quality moisturizer oil for baby and kids. No rash or skin irritation occurs. And smells very nice. Love it. Stock them up when get chance to have on sale.

October 23, 2019

That smell!

Great for baby’s skin and it smells lovely without being over powering. I have been using it on my son for almost a year and love it. We have had some minor bouts of eczema that is managed with this product and we get complements on how good he smells from his daycare providers

August 21, 2019
    Nevada, United States

Love it!

I recieved a sample of this from a registry gift bag and I really enjoy the smell of it. I have used it on my daughter from the time she was a newborn and I love that I can give her a little baby massage with it. It really helps her relax for bed time and the smell is pleasant! I already 2 big bottles of it, so I always have enough. I even use on myself because I love the smell so much and normally I am not a fan of oils.

June 12, 2019

Perfect oil!

The texture is not oily at all. More like a runny lotion, which I love! Super gentle on my son's eczema prone skin. I just have a slight problem with the price, too expensive.

April 09, 2019

Efficace et parfaite pour bébé

J’aime beaucoup cette crème car elle est parfaite pour la peau de bébé. Ma fille a une peau très sensible cependant avec cette crème elle ne fait aucune réaction. De plus , la crème ne laisse pas la peau grasse après application car elle pénètre bien la peau de l’enfant. Finalement , c’est propre à chacun sauf que j’aime bien l’odeur de cette crème

April 08, 2019

Love it

I use this on my kids skin straight out of the shower. Towel dry, slather this oil on and seal it with the lotion. A little goes a long way. For extra dry days I include some into their baths. Smells good, does not make their eczema flare up. Great product. Love this brand

March 27, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love it!

The doctor recommended baby oil to help with my baby’s dry scalp. Since we love cetaphil products in our house this was the one we decided to try. After one use her scalp was already much better. The oil absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave the baby looking greasy. As an added bonus it smells great.

September 17, 2018
    Ohio, United States

Great for newborn

I started using on my daughter when she was having bad cradle cap.The wash is gentle and helps keeps my baby’s skin soft and rash free. The bottle is a ‘squeeze bottle’ (like the ones sometimes used for ketchup). When I squeeze, no matter how soft I try, too much product comes out.

August 20, 2018
    Connecticut, United States

Helped with my babies eczema and cradle cap

My 10 month old gets cradle cap from time to time and nothing I was trying was working, a friend told me about cetaphil baby moisturizing oil. The first time I tried the oil it worked like magic! My daughter recently broke out on her face with eczema this product also helped reduce the bumps and redness!