Johnson's® Cottontouch™ Newborn Face & Body Lotion Reviews
#1 in Lotions

COTTONTOUCH™ Newborn Face and Body Lotion is made with real cotton and pH balanced specifically to newborn’s sensitive skin. It absorbs quickly and lasts up to 24-hours, allowing baby’s skin to feel incredibly soft and smooth.
  • Contains real cotton
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Clinically Proven Mildness formula, is designed for baby’s delicate and gentle skin
  • No parabens, phthalates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

September 01, 2018

Love this body lotion

My baby has been using Johnson’s cottontouch body lotion, and this is my favorite body lotion for him. It is a very nice product. It is lightweight and doesn’t leave the skin oily. I love the smell, it is amazing and not overpowering. It blended quickly and it leaves my baby’s skin smooth, gentle and soft.

I received this product for free for testing purposes

September 01, 2018

Douce et hydratante

J'ai bien aimé cette lotion, elle est douce et légère, s'absorbe rapidement et elle hydrate bien la peau de mon bébé. En plus son parfum est agréable.

Et avec un grand flacon comme celui-là, on est tranquille pour un bon moment et la peau de bébé aussi 😉

Soft & Fresh

I recieved the Cottontouch Newborn face and body lotion from Family rated in exchange for my honest opinion.

I have a six month old that sometimes flares up with eczema so I do my best to find lotions that help keep her skin moisturized. I have several different lotions that I keep on hand and was happy to try this new one from a trusted brand such a Johnson as I knew I would not be disappointed. And of course I was right because I always am ☺ First off the scent is fresh and clean without having a heavy fragrance to it which I love. And on top of that the lotion is super absorbent, smooth, and is gentle on my daughter's skin. It keeps her skin nourished through the day only applying it morning and night. I have found that her skin is softer and well moisturized from this lotion. I really think this is another great product from Johnson's that will not disappoint you. I will be purchasing this in the future and recommend it to those who are looking for something to keep your baby's skin soft.

Johnson's baby Lotion

I used it on my baby, it's a soft scent, its not greasy feels smooth, I even use it on myself it feels very moisturizing. I really lime it I would tell everyone to use it. I'm very happy with this product 100%

Love it!

I received this item free to review. This lotion was great on my baby's skin. Didn't cause any irritation and left a very pleasant long lasting scent. I even used a bit on myself and I was very pleased with how soft it left my skin. I loved the design of the bottle as well, easy to use with a squirmy baby! Would definitely buy this again.

Je rachèterai certainement!

Je suis très contente d'avoir pu tester gratuitement la lotion pour le visage et le corps doux cotton de Johnson's ! Je l'adore! L'odeur est tellement agréable, puis la lotion ne reste pas grasse sur la peau. De plus, mon bébé a la peau très sensible et il fait souvent des réactions aux lotions mais aucune réaction avec celle-ci ! Ce sera dorénavant ma nouvelle lotion préféré pour mon bébé !

Love it!

I received this item for free to review and I loved it. It leaves my baby's skin super soft and it smells so good and fresh. Another thing I liked about the scent is how long it lasted. I kept getting whiffs of something that smelt good and realized it was the lotion! My baby's skin is dry and sensitive like mine but this lotion does not irritate her skin. I tried this on myself first just to test and it made my skin soft and smooth all day as well. It's a great deal too, you get a good sized bottle for only $5!

I love the smell

I got this product free and I will definitely be buying once we are out this stuff smells amazing !! And leaves my sons skin soft and alittle bit goes along way

August 30, 2018

La lotion visage et corps pour nouveau-nés

J'ai vraiment beaucoup aimé la nouvelle lotion visage et corps pour nouveau-nés de la compagnie Johnson's! La senteur douxcoton sent juste trop bon! De plus la lotion pénètre rapidement la peau et ne laisse aucun résidu gras.

Je recommande très certainement ce produit!

United States

Baby soft skin

I loved how soft it left my babies skin, she has sensitive skin and some lotions cause irritation but this lotion just left her skin feeling soft and so fresh smelling, it is great!