Johnson's Baby Lotion Reviews
#2 in Lotions

As the No 1 choice of hospitals and with the wonderful baby fresh scent, it could just be your best friend to help protect your baby's skin from dryness. This ultra-gentle lotion softens and nourishes, for baby softness.

February 12, 2019

We always use Johnson's lotion for our baby and love it

I love the new and improved formula! The smell is amazing plus very moisturizing for baby’s skin! I love the lavender scent the best, but the newer newborn scents are also great!

0.5/5

January 22, 2019

DO NOT LET THIS TOUCH YOUR BABY'S SKIN

Okay I know that by reading the headline, that I've probably grabbed your attention by now. Good. This product is trash, and should not be used on your child, or anyone, for that matter. the scent is nice, but still not even good enough to actually use on a daily basis. But there-in-lies the initial problem: scented. Most baby lotions that are scented, have extreme drying effects, which makes moisturizing highly ineffective, and the point of the product, counter-intuitive. I highly suggest that you do not waste your money on this product, or any product similar to it (off brand, scented, etc.). I recommend CeraVe moisturizing lotion and cream.

October 17, 2018

Not a good product for babies

Johnson baby lotion may my baby skin extra Dry I do not recommend this lotion
    Johnson needs to retest this product I give it thumbs down back in the-days this used to be a good product

October 17, 2018

Great smelling

I used this with all of my kids when they were babies, it would make the skin so soft and the smell was so nice. I would apply it to them after I would bathe them

October 05, 2018

the best lotion

This is hands down the best baby lotion. I even use it for myself sometimes. Its not greasy and it smells amazing. Its also lasted the test of time I used it for my first baby 14 years ago and I am still using it now.

October 05, 2018

I love it!

I love this lotion! It isn't oily and it goes on easy and smooth, unlike some that have lotion chunks. It has a wonderful scent as well! I have tried store brands but nothing compares to Johnson's baby lotion.

September 27, 2018

LOVE

i absolutely love Johnson baby lotion. Its keeps me and my kids skin soft and smelly lovely throughout the day. I will continue to purchase this item.

September 25, 2018

Lotion the whole family can use

I was in high school when I started to purchase this lotion for myself and ever since then it has been a brand that stays in my home. It has a soft baby fresh scent that lasts for hours. It is very moisturizing and good for anyone with sensitive skin. The price varies on the size of the bottle but is very reasonable. I recommend this product to anyone rather you have children or not for that fresh clean scent.

September 24, 2018

Love this baby lotion

This is my all time favorite baby lotion. I have 10 grandkids so lotion is a must and has been for quite a few years now and I have tried them all and keep going back to Johnsons. It smells great and doesn't leave them feeling all gooey and greasy and it protects that delicate soft skin on all my babies. Will continue using this lotion for the as long as I got babies around.

September 22, 2018

so soft and smells so good

I love Johnson & Johnson baby lotion. It smells amazing, its so soft on our skin. Its thick and lathers very nicely and goes on smooth. Keeps our skin feeling nice and it moisturizes very well. Its so delicate and gently and its perfect for anyone. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone. I love how it smells like a new born baby the scent is pure heavenly. Two thumbs up for this baby lotion.