Johnson's Baby Lotion Reviews
Ranked #2 in Lotions

As the No 1 choice of hospitals and with the wonderful baby fresh scent, it could just be your best friend to help protect your baby's skin from dryness. This ultra-gentle lotion softens and nourishes, for baby softness.

September 11, 2017

great lotion

This lotion came in a baby care package, and I am so glad that it did.
    It leaves my son's (and my own!) skin feeling oh so soft, without drying us out like some of the other baby lotions out there- and as a bonus it smells delicious. Love that new baby smell.
    A little goes a long way, and after 4 months I haven't even used half of the bottle.
    Will for sure use this product again!

September 11, 2017

Johnson's Baby Lotion

I absolutely love Johnson's Baby Lotion for my son it's a wonderful scent long lasting smells very very good these these my son's body feeling soft smooth really does help with his dry skin highly recommend to all mommies out there

June 28, 2017

Good baby lotion

I love johnsons baby Lotion . Whenever there's a babyshower or a birth I always make sure to purchase a bottle . It's a good lotion for babies to help prevent dry skin. It absorbs quickly into the skin and has the perfect baby scent to it . I love the scent so much I purchase this lotion for myself sometimes. All my Nieces and nephews had this when they were babies and their skin loved it.

June 26, 2017

Un incontournable

C'est vraiment un produit incontournable lorsqu'on a un bébé! Cette lotion est hydratante, sans laisser de film huileux. Ça sent bon!! De plus, elle prévient efficacement la croute de chapeau. À appliquer lors de la sortie du bain!!

June 15, 2017

Love it

Love this lotion. My kids are no longer babies but I still buy this lotion. I love the smell and the way my skin feels after using. I actually found it works great for sun burns.

May 31, 2017

Love love love
    Leaves my baby smelling good and keeping his skin flawless :) A little bit goes a long way. I used this product when my son was developing craddle cap and it helped clear it up.

May 31, 2017

This lotion is great. It leaves my daughters skin feeling smooth and fresh and it smells great! I use it after every bath and it keeps her skin hydrated and soft. It also leaves my hands feeling soft and I use it on myself from time to time!

May 25, 2017

One of the things I looked forward to the most before I had my babies was all the great smelling baby products and Johnsons baby lotion was the first one I bought. Its a gentle amazing smelling lotion that will moisturize and protect your baby from getting dry skin. My mother used it on me and I have used it with my kids. Great product and a great company that has helped moms with babies for many years.

May 14, 2017

Nice products ... i m using this since childhood. Now i m using as an hand lotion or body lotion. I will recommend people to buy the same for there babies too.

May 08, 2017

I love this , in love the the scent and and I love how it makes baby's skin feel. I've had no problems with Johnson company products and I love them!!!!!! I deffinitely Reccomend. My favourite is the pink and and the night time purple stuff.