Johnson's Baby Lotion Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 414 in Lotions

As the No 1 choice of hospitals and with the wonderful baby fresh scent, it could just be your best friend to help protect your baby's skin from dryness. This ultra-gentle lotion softens and nourishes, for baby softness.

May 14, 2017

Nice products ... i m using this since childhood. Now i m using as an hand lotion or body lotion. I will recommend people to buy the same for there babies too.

May 08, 2017

I love this , in love the the scent and and I love how it makes baby's skin feel. I've had no problems with Johnson company products and I love them!!!!!! I deffinitely Reccomend. My favourite is the pink and and the night time purple stuff.

April 26, 2017

I love Johnson and johnsons baby lotions!! They have a variety of different scents. And a little bit goes a long way! I only need a quarter size to lotion my daughters body!

April 24, 2017

COULD HARDLY WAIT TO GET MY GRAND BABIES HOME FROM HOSPITAL TO USE JOHNSON'S PRODUTS TO MAKE THE SMELL LIKE BABIES. THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE LOTIONS TO USE AFTER THEIR BATH,SMELLS SO GOOD.

April 23, 2017

A classic lotion for babies. Leaves skin feeling so soft with a soft, familiar aroma, and never produces rash. I have purchased this item numerous times and keep in on hand at all times. Although I have heard some negative reviews about Johnson & Johnson in general, I am never disappointed by this lotion.

April 22, 2017

This is an essential for every mommy! This helps to always keep your babies skin moisturized, soft, and smooth! It also does not have a strong scent at all!

April 21, 2017

J'Adore ce produit, depuis toujours et encore plus depuis que je l'utilise avec ma plus petite, qui à un problème de peau assez important. C'est le seul produit parfumé que j'utilise avec elle , et c'est merveilleux. Odeur sensationelle en plus.

April 16, 2017

This baby lotion is amazing. It smells amazing and is very moisturizing. Perfect for a baby with sensitive skin and any other problems in which they would need it!

April 16, 2017

Both my daughters Brooke and Dakota Archer red head fair skined girls Johnson's Baby lotion was a huge asset to me for both my girls growing up as they were both prone to dry skin and rashes and also sun burns i used lots of differant Johnson Baby products they were wonderful and helped us lots:) thnking you Johnsons :)))))

April 12, 2017

I love this product! My daughter and I both use it. The lotion gets absorbed quickly and leaves a light baby powdery scent behind. The price is very fair for the amount of product you receive and a little bit goes a really long way.

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    sample source

alex099 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Else Addicted to Zulily?

Elf Cosmetics