Johnson's Baby Lotion Reviews
#2 in Lotions

As the No 1 choice of hospitals and with the wonderful baby fresh scent, it could just be your best friend to help protect your baby's skin from dryness. This ultra-gentle lotion softens and nourishes, for baby softness.

December 02, 2020

Great product!

I would not give it a very high rating because I have seen better product quality from them. However, it smells great and makes your baby skin soft.
    I still think it could do better in terms of moisturizing. Overall, it is a great product in terms of texture and fragrance. I also think for the price, it does not live upto standards.

3.2/5

November 22, 2020

I tried to love it

I truly truly love baby lotions for myself- I am obsessed with Johsnon's Cottontouch and Bedtime lotions and use them both everyday. When this lotion was on sale, I tried it out and was so exicted; unfortunately, I ended up being rather disappointed with it.
    The website notes that the lotion is a 'floral/powdery' scented lotion is built around 'rose, jasmine, and iris notes' and it end with a 'citrus' high notes. More accurately, the lotion smells not just like 'baby'- it smells like a plastic baby toy that you would buy at the store.
    The lotion's moisturizing properties were okay, I did not notice any irritation or issues with it. Unfortunately, it dried to have a powdery/matte finish that just made my hands feel drier than they were. I did not get any radiance or glow from this lotion.

This lotion may work well for babies as its powdery residue was quite effective in stopping friction irritation; however, for my purposes, as a lotion for adults, it was not quite what I was after.

November 09, 2020
    United States

Smells AMAZING!!!

Seriously, this product is impossible not to love! Its the classing "baby smell" we all attribute to babies. I love Johnson's products and absolutey trust them to be used when my child was a baby. Each and every product I have used over the years has been fantastic quality and is something I feel good at using for my family. This lotion is so creamy and absorbs into babies delicate skin beautifully, leaving it soft and protected. This is one of those go to products I am sure nearly every parent has used on their babies, and is one I will always recommend!

October 29, 2020

Great for sensitive skin

I don’t have a baby but this is the only body lotion I use. I have sensitive skin so this lotion is effective. I hate the sticky feeling a lot of lotions leave behind and this ones doesn’t have that but this keeps me well moisturized. I also really like the smell.

July 13, 2020
    South Carolina, United States

Awesome Product!

Its gentle for my baby's skin and I even use it as well. It has a really pleasant smell but sensitive enough for babys skin. You can find it at Walmart, dollar general, almost everywhere.

July 12, 2020
    Tennessee, United States

I use this myself

I have very sensitive skin; I can't use scented shower gels or I break out in hives. But Johnson's baby lotion is awesome! It moisturizes my skin without inflammation. I totally love it and use it all the time.

June 26, 2020
    Tennessee, United States

So soft

I still buy and use this and my babies and teenagers. I love the smell and the way it makes my skin feel. I suffer from sever dry skin during the winter and this helps so much. I use it daily and I swear by this stuff. I love the baby smell since my children and almost grown as well.

June 21, 2020

Amazing!!

Okay I've always been a big fan of baby lotion I got a little confused when I read that it had coconut oil so I thought I would see on the front baby lotion with coconut oil LOL well it says it on the back. Anyway I love my lotion and this was a great price for such a big bottle.

June 18, 2020

Love it

I am using this product for ny baby girl its awesome i would remommend it to all the mothers..it keeps the baby skin so soft and moisturize for a long time..

June 18, 2020

Amazing overall lotion

I have sensitive skin and I hate the feel of normal lotions so I use baby lotion! It’s my go to fav, it’s completely moisturizing and it doesn’t leave any residue on my skin! It drys down pretty quickly !