Johnson's Baby Lotion Reviews
#3 in Lotions

As the No 1 choice of hospitals and with the wonderful baby fresh scent, it could just be your best friend to help protect your baby's skin from dryness. This ultra-gentle lotion softens and nourishes, for baby softness.

October 16, 2019
    Arizona, United States

Johnson's Baby lotion is an all time classic that never fail

I love Johnson baby lotion & I've bought it & used it for years not only for babies but it's great for my dry Arizona skin. Leaves you feeling so soft, never greasy & the smell is a great plus you can't beat this old time favorite!

October 03, 2019

Love the lotion . it smells good

Love this lotion for my kids i still have couple bottles in my washroom as I Love the fragrance of this one !! Not greasy at-all. !! Easy to use bottles and quality is wonderful !!

September 05, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Great product

This is great stuff. It's not oily, it smoothed out on the skin great. Made my skin feel soft afterwards and makes it look hydrated. It's definitely a keeper. You can buy it just about anywhere. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who ask my opinion on lotion. And it doesn't have an overwhelming scent.

September 04, 2019
    Louisiana, United States

Good Lotion

I liked it, but I really feel the scent is a tad bit strong, but overall, well worth the money. I like the pink color tint and the smooth way it goes onto my babies skin. I also use it myself, great around the elbows and neck area.

September 02, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Wonderful!!!

I started using Johnson's Baby Lotion when I had my twins in 2012 and I've been using it ever since! The new and improved lotion seems just the same! It goes on silky smooth and leaves skin soft and smooth! Kids love it, I LOVE it!!! The scent is AMAZING!! And who doesn't like PINK?!?!?!

August 14, 2019
    California, United States

Amazing lotion for baby

I love this product because it leaves my baby’s skin soft and applies very well.It doesn’t go all over the place like other lotion this is why I prefer this lotion for my baby

August 09, 2019
    United States

Use for adults also.

I love Johnson baby lotion it works great on my hands for the tough callis. All my friends with kids use this also. I love Johnson products ant wait for some free samples some time.

August 01, 2019

good product

This product has several positive features: not very oily, easy apply, no specific smell and not very expensive. Can be used for kids, not only for babies

July 23, 2019
    United Kingdom

Classic baby lotion

Nice smell, it applies really easily and leaves the skin feeling moisturized. I trust this product to be safe for my baby's skin. A long standing product.

July 15, 2019
    City and County of Swansea, United Kingdom

Daily go to moisturiser

Fantastic as a daily moisturiser, smells amazing and goes on easily leaving skin soft. Nice consistency and non greasy. All
    The family use this as aftersun when on holidays.