JOHNSON’S® Skin Nourish Vanilla Oat Wash Reviews

This Baby Wash nourishes baby’s skin with moisture and is infused with oat extract and vanilla essence to soothe and comfort baby. Great for kids and adults too.
  • Enriched with oat extract
  • Dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes

*For best results, use with Skin Nourish Vanilla Oat Lotion

July 06, 2019

Smells like heaven!!

Nothing smells better than a baby fresh from the tub when they have this vanilla oat wash! It's not overpowering. It's gentle on my daughter's skin. It makes great, fun bubbles! Perfection!

October 22, 2018

Sweet and soft for baby's bath

Johnson & Johnson baby wash in the new oatmeal vanilla scent is so delightful. Nothing smells better than a clean baby but this takes the cake. The wash is so gentle and hydrating for my daughters sensitive skin and she loves taking baths and letting me wash her with this. She smells like a cookie after her bath! I want to use it myself!

October 12, 2018

It smells so good!

The Skin Nourish Vanilla Oatmeal wash has a warm, comforting scent. It lathers up nicely on baby’s skin, and rinses clean. I wish there was a bubble bath to try! I did find the pump was a bit awkward to use with one hand and a slippery baby.

September 26, 2018

excellent !

Nous adorons ce savon, ma fille & mon garçon en bénéficie chaque jour, leur peau est beaucoup plus douce & l'odeur est tres agréable.

Nous en rachèteront sans hésiter !

September 26, 2018

Great wash option.

I had the chance to test his product for free. The scent of the product is very light. It doesn’t have any excessive perfume smell to it and leaves your skin soft after showering. I was able to use it on every member of my family without anyone having any sensitivities or reactions. You don’t require a lot at a time and the handy pump is great. It lathers nicely and doesn’t leave a film on your skin.

2.3/5

Not So Wow Baby Product

I must be honest, I found the scent almost offensive, especially to use on a baby. I could be biased, it's not a scent I've been to keen on.

Effectiveness is like any other soap,there just want too much I enjoyed ab po ur the wash. I am fortunate to have been able to try this product free thanks to Family Rated #trybeforeyoubuy #gotitfree.

Very practical

I was able to try this product for free tganks to family rated.
    I love the packaging (the pump makes it so much easier to modify during bath times and it makes me way more practical when you have to bathe more than one kid at a time. I've tried it in both my 2 year old and my 5 year old and they both love it.
    The scent is yummy, the texrure is fine; easy to create foam. Does a good job cleaning!

Yummy!!

I've never liked johnsons baby wash and my kids didn't either. But this new one not only smls amazing, but it has simpler ingredients that I can get in board with. It works well and leaves skin and hair super soft.

Une odeur tellement agréable

L’odeur ainsi que la texture de la crème sont très agréable ! Ma peau et celle de mes enfants demeurent bien hydrater, aucune réaction indésirable !! Elle convient parfaitement au peau sensible :)

September 03, 2018

Nice baby shampoo

I have used this product in the past and Was satisfied with it , I revcieved a sample of the new version of this product and I still very happy with it . I love the vanilla smell and how I can use it as a shampoo and body wash . You don’t need much either to cover head to toe !