Prestige Item
JOICO K-PAK Color Therapy Conditioner Reviews

Proven color protecting conditioner for damaged or multi-processed hair that reduces hair breakage, boosts shine and improves elasticity and manageability.

Doubles the life of hair’s color vibrancy
Repairs and strengthens damaged hair
Reduced breakage by 65% after just one use
Instantly increases shine by nearly 50%

You may also like JOICO K-PAK Color Therapy Shampoo, JOICO K-PAK Color Therapy Luster Lock Glossing Oil, and JOICO K-PAK Color Therapy Luster Lock Multi-Perfector Spray

October 15, 2020

Salon quality

I received this as a part of the ChickAdvisor review club and have been enjoying using it. This is a low end salon quality product that leaves my hair light and smooth. I like that it's safe for color treated hair. Would recommend!

October 13, 2020

Great product! I would buy this again

I used the conditioner after shampooing my hair and it was fantastic! It smells delicious and is very light on my coloured hair! After colouring my hair for years it is very dry so this really helped add some condition and moisture. I would definitely buy this again and again!

October 13, 2020

very nice

this conditionner has a very nice formula that leaves the hair feeling so soft and healthy. it doesn't make the hair look greasy and it gives a nice shine to the look.

October 11, 2020

Smells amazing

I got this product free as part of a chickadvisor campaign and it’s doing what it says it should do. I think. Sometimes it’s hard to tell quickly on helping with colour keep but it seems to be working.

October 10, 2020

Amazing!

I love that this conditioner isn't has thick as most. I have thick hair so end up using a TON of product to coat my hair, with this being thinner, it's much easier to work through all my hair. It also smells great and doesn't dry out my hair.

October 10, 2020

Great conditioner

I usually use Joico products as it’s a Great affordable at home salon product. This colour protection conditioner was great to help preserve my colour treated hair and help to repair my damaged hair from processing. After I washed the product out I found that my hair was hydrated and shiny it felt soft to touch. I wish the product had a scent as it doesn’t have much which might be ideal for people who are easily irritable to sent.

October 06, 2020

Wow

Le parfait duo avec le shampooing!

Il laisse les cheveux d'une douceur incroyable, les cheveux deviennent soyeux et lisse

C'est incroyable découverte pour moi

October 06, 2020

Un parfum de douceur

Quelle vague de douceur ce produit. Un gros wow! La texture, l'odeur et la qualité qu'il offre à mes cheveux est extraordinaire. Une belle sensation d'hydratation, sans laisser de lourdeur à ma chevelure. Un plus à vous procurer assurément surtout avec le changement de saison... une hydration qui porte bien son nom

October 05, 2020

Conditions well

Only used once, but so far it smells nice and left my hair soft and conditioned. I think it's too soon to tell about the colour protection, but I'm going to keep using it for sure.

October 05, 2020

Enjoying it

This is one of my all time favourite brands. I had it tucked away in my washroom and just took it out to use. It is affordable and does the job. Recommend it!