Prestige Item
Joico Defy Damage Protective Conditioner Reviews

FOR BOND STRENGTHENING & COLOR LONGEVITY
Replenish moisture and build resilience every day without weighing hair down

You may also like: Defy Damage Protective ShampooDefy Damage Protective MasqueDefy Damage Protective Shield
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Frizz be gone

Amazing reduction is frizz and many compliments on my hair. Smoother, softer and more manageable. Smells amazing as well.well worth the wait and would highly recommend

Great Conditioner

Surprisingly enough I am not one to usually use conditioner, however using Joico's Defy Damage Conditioner has changed my mind. I love how this conditioner leaves my hair feeling silky smooth! I will now be purchasing this conditioner from now on and recommend this conditioner to anyone who wants their hair to be silky smooth.

A JOY to use!

Moisturizing conditioner that covered my hair nicely. After leaving it on for a few minutes, it rinsed out easily without stripping my hair. The smell is nice and I do feel it made my hair softer after drying.

August 15, 2019

Soft , Silky hair

I really enjoyed the joico defy damage protective conditioner. It left my hair feeling soft and silky. My hair felt very light as well after use. I used it with the joico defy damage protective shampoo.

August 14, 2019

Thick rich conditioner

This guy is very thick and even hard to get out of the sample bottle! I had to cut it open. I like it though, thick conditioners really coat and moisturize my colour treated hair and I love it

August 12, 2019

Conditioner left my hair feeling so soft!

I got the chance to try the Joico Day Damage Protective Conditioner thanks to Chickadvisor! It was in the best little travel bag and was perfect to bring along to my trip to the island last weekend. The conditioner left my hair feeling amazing without having to use too much. The scent was also subtle but refreshing!

August 12, 2019

Doux cheveux

J’ai utiliser le revitalisant dans mon voyage à la mer . Le revitalisant à lisser mes cheveux , les a rendu brillant et soyeux . Il était également plus facile à coiffer. Je recommande ce produit

Works wonders, love it.

I received this conditioner from ChickAdvisor along with the rest of the Joico Defy Damage line and I am in love with it. I don't use a lot of conditioners or masks because my roots get oily by the end of the night/next morning. I used every product in order and I am floored. Did the routine at 7AM, it's now 11PM...My hair isn't greasy at all, it's extremely smooth and I can run my fingers through it effortlessly. Bless.

Updated On: August 27, 2019

I use this daily and I have no complaints! Purchasing the entire line ASAP. This travel kit has lasted a while, highly impressed with the quality of the quantity.

Complements the shampoo

I used this conditioner with the shampoo and the two paired well together. I didn't feel very that this conditionner was much better than other drug store ones. Thanks chickadvisor for sending me a deluxe sample of this product for free in exchange for an honest review

August 11, 2019

Great but the scent is next level strong.

Price: 30-35 cad

Cruelty Free: nope :/

TLDR: i like it, but it's gotta strong scent.

I received these products from chickadvisor for free.

Ingredients:
    Water/Aqua/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum, Behenyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Peptide, Phosphatidylcholine, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Arginine HCl, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, Arginine, Quaternium-87, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, C11-15 Pareth-7, Trideceth-12, Laureth-9, Diethylhexyl Malate, Glycerin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Tetrasodium EDTA, PEG-4 Laurate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, C10-40 Isoalkylamidopropylethyldimonium Ethosulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Hydroxide, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.

Packaging:
    Very Cute, I really love the look of joico products it always makes you feel like you are getting salon stuff. Also these mini bottles were not difficult to use the entire amount of products (often they are too hard and then you loose a lot.

Product:
    OH man am I torn, I reallyyyy loved this product but damn the smell was brutal. It lasted for several days. My boyfriend thought I was wearing perfume that was really strong. I will say though my hair was the softest it's every been. I Would recommend this but not to anyone who is remotely scent sensitive. Also joico is not cruelty free, which is sad.