Prestige Item
Joico K-Pak Color Intensity Semi-Permanent System Reviews

September 30, 2019

Best Colours!

We use the joico intestinys in the salon i work at and i absolutely love them! i’ve been using them in my own hair for the last year and they are such beautiful colours and i find they stay in the hair quite well! i have some clients that make them last 3-5 months! i can easily get 2 months of a perfect colour and the only reason i change it is because i’m ready for something different! colour also mix so well, so if you don’t have the colour you want you can easily customize

September 01, 2019

Best hair color

I tried this product and it's the best hair dye I've used. Every time I use it the color takes in my hair and doesn't require me to bleach my hair before putting it in.

July 12, 2018

I’ve used this product several times now and I love it

So I have been purchasing JOICO K-Pak Colour Intensity for quite a while now. First I went purple, then blue/teal and now magenta. The magenta has been my absolute favourite so far. We used Guy Tang’s Mydentity #Big9 creme lightener to lighten my dark brown roots again which I will review separately. The reason I’m soooo happy with the magenta in particular is because of how bright and bold it is (and of course because it’s a shade of pink and you can never go wrong with pink 😍😅). Anyways, I’ve had it done for 3 months or more now and it has not faded at all, not even a little! It makes my hair so shiny and makes it feel so much softer and healthier which is a bonus. Overall I am loving the Color Intensity line in general and I cannot wait to try more colours/ mixes etc. The possibilities with this line are endless!

March 08, 2018

Brilliant colours!

LOVE! My salon uses these colours, and I personally have used them for years! You can get them at Chatters Salon/Beauty Supply store. They're absolutely astonishing and brilliantly vivid, true colours that last and shine! They're around $11-$16 each, but they're 3+ oz of colour, and beyond worth it!

February 16, 2018

Great on extensions, and natural hair!

I have human hair extensions, and they are completely coloured with this dye in the shade Amethyst, as well as some of my natural hair. I love it. I used to use a different brand and it bled everywhere, I couldn't even run my hands through my hair without them turning purple, and I needed a touchup monthly. This dye lasts 2-3 months without touchups, and I can actually touch my hair or wear white without worrying!

October 18, 2017

I would buy this again!

It took well on my previously dyed hair. It's a striking color in the sunlight, especially against my dark brown hair. I went out and immediately bought other colors! Would highly recommend.

October 03, 2017

Best Hair Dye I've Tried!

I have tried a lot of hair dyes, from drugstore to high end. Joico Colour Intensity has become my holy grail. Unlike a lot of other unnatural coloured dyes (I'm looking at you Raw/Manic Panic) it does not bleed (I can finally wear white) so it doesn't leave stain all over my clothes or pillow. The colours are really vibrant (I have tried several different colours). Longivity does vary by colour as it does with most dyes. Absolutely love it! Have been using it for a year and will continue to do so!

September 23, 2017

Great Color Products

I can't say enough about how much I love this product line, I have used alot of semi-permanent bright colors and these have been by far the greatest and best lasting. I may never stop using the Joico color lines, if you want bright colors that last you gotta try Joico Intensity Colors.

July 12, 2017

Love!

Before I switched back to blonde I used the Color intensity semi-permanent colour in Amethyst purple. Wow, did my hair ever look amazing and vibrant! I love how you don't have to mix anything with this Color, just squeeze from the tube and apply to your hair. I wish that the tubes were a bit bigger as it is easy to go through a whole tube if you have thick or long hair so that is the only negative thing that I can say about it but aside from that I just love this Color and product and I will purchase again if I ever go back to purple.

May 02, 2017

The Joico Color Intensity line of Direct Dye colors has been my favorite by far for several years now. I first started with some Indigo Peekaboo Highlights and from there I have grown into dying my hair into a dark to bright ombre color! I have used several colors including the Indigo, Magenta, Orchid, Light Purple and have recently returned to the Indigo and picked up the Sapphire Blue & Peacock Green for my boys. They have been the longest lasting in my hair and provide great results every time. I highly recommend this line of products!!