The Original Jolly Jumper Reviews

June 16, 2017

Momma loved it baby didnt

When I was a baby my mom said this was my favorite thing to hang out in. For my daughter it was another story. I would still say it's a must have but I just happened to to have the one baby who didn't like it.

May 20, 2017

Les Jolly Jumper ont et sont utiliser par énormément de parents et je comprend très bien l'utilité d'une mère qui a besoin de temps pour faire ses tâches ménagères ou autres. Cet articles tellement pratique n'est pas convenable pour le dos et le cou des enfants!!!!

May 17, 2017

Its 6th time Im buying this products since my first baby qas born.I bought it not only for my family s kids but for all close friends and each single baby loved to feel independent jumping on his own in this awesomely funny Jumper. Very efficiwnt and helping making those tiny feet ready to roll

2.0/5

May 07, 2017

I dont trust these jolly jumpers. I feel it is a very unsafe product to use. I have used it once, and the entire time my child was in it i was freaking out that they were going to swing themselves into a wall or it was going to fall off the door frame. Id prefer the ones with the actual stand.

April 21, 2017

The Jolly Jumper was a must have when my children were babies. Honestly saved my sanity and theirs many times haha. Super easy to use and hours of fun & play. It was a lifesaver when I needed to do housework, fold laundry or get dinner on the table.

April 18, 2017

All of my children have used the Original Jolly Jumper as babies and they've loved it. They could have spent hours in there if we had them. It's a great way to tire them out.

April 18, 2017

I've had a Jolly Jumper for all four of my kids! They love them and the jumping Tucker's them out and helps strengthen their legs, so yay! This is such a great quality product! I originally bought this back in 2008 and I still have and use that same jolly jumper to this day. It had daily use for each of my four children! Love, love , LOVE jolly jumper!

April 10, 2017

Must have baby item in my house!! We travel with it everywhere!! It just goes on the door frame so it can be used anywhere we go. Builds muscles and keeps baby entertained! Most of the time this is the only way I get anything done around the house!! Cant say enough good about the Jolly Jumper!

March 03, 2017

MUST HAVE baby item!
    Not only is it a great way to entertain baby, it's also a great tool to help baby develop the muscles in their legs, and along the spine and neck!
    Portable, easy to use and solid! Adjustable height positions and safe for baby!
    I can't say enough great things about it.

February 21, 2017

In my opinion this is one of those must have items for your little one. Not only did my mom use it with myself and my siblings growing up but I've used it with my little one. Even built little supports for entryways without door frames so it could be used all over the house.