Josie Maran Argan Oil Reviews
Ranked #680 in Facial Lotions & Creams

August 12, 2017

Best facial oil ever

This is my all time favourite oil to use! It hydrates my skin all day especially during winter time! It also helps to smooth out my skin before applying makeup if i want to skip my primer! Love it!

August 11, 2017

THIS WAS GREAT!

I found out about this product in the winter when my skin was dry and nothing was working. I tried other oils but my skin would just absorb all the other oils and leave it dry. I tried the Josie Maran Argan Oil and within 3 days my skin was transformed!! It absorbed in to my skin beautifully and left it feeling hydrated and within 3 days the dryness was gone!

July 06, 2017

A Dry Skin Saviour

I love this product! It's so great to use on my dry skin. It works wonderfully on it's own, but I love mixing it in with my daily moisturizer to add extra hydration and sometimes if I'm having a very dry skin day I'll add it into my foundation as well. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or break me out at all.
    You can also use it on your hair as well! It's so versatile

June 19, 2017

Love It

Great universal oil that can be used from everything to skincare, hair care, nails and skin irritations.
    I like the format of the oil as it comes in a dropper. A little goes a long way and melts nicely into the skin.

May 30, 2017

J'ai une peaux grasses sensible avec imperfections. J'ai longtemps cherché et essayer plusieurs produits. L'huile d'argan de Josie Maran a changer ma peau. Plus de boutons et j'ai le " glow". Je l'applique le soir et le jour en dessous de ma BB crème. Je vais toujours racheter.

February 17, 2017

I've been using the Josie Maran Argan oil for a few months now, and I am in love. It's a multi purpose product so you can use it anywhere on your body, but I mostly use it on my face and lips. I apply it before bed, and my skin looks and feels smooth and radiant in the morning. It's not greasy and doesn't make a mess on my pillow. It also smells amazing which is a bonus for sure!

December 20, 2016

What can I say about this oil? It is one of the most popular face oils out there right now and for good reason. It is lightweight for an oil and soaks right into my skin. There is barely any smell to it and it is perfect for sensitive skin. I love using this at night, alternating with another face oil.

August 16, 2016

I have dry spots on my skin especially on my nose and cheeks and I use this 2x a day. I LOVE this oil. I even use it under my eyes. It leaves my face feeling so soft. I also add a drop into my foundation.

2.8/5

March 10, 2015

Not sure about the results but the packaging is very poor. The dropper broken on me several times, where the dropper pieces fell apart.

October 22, 2014

The hype around this oil played a huge role in the resurrection of my damaged skin, after wrongly using a plethora of harsh, drying chemicals to try and cure some moderate acne. I've never actually purchased Josie's oil, seeing as how the exact same (cold pressed) product can be found at Rexall Pharma Plus or any nutrition store for under $20. Unless your skin is quite dry, I wouldn't recommend using this oil as a daytime moisturizer since it could leave quite the shine, and inhibit makeup from staying put. At nighttime rather, just a few drops of argan massaged thinly over the skin feels absolutely incredible, reduces inflammation, redness, dry patches and more. Most oils are packaged in glass, but some are specifically bottled in amber coloured glass to block out the harsh UV rays which turn some oil rancid. Be wary of this when rebottling oils into something like plastic, since most should be kept in their original packaging.