Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk™ Intensive Hydrating Treatment Reviews

July 04, 2017

Effective but pricey

I like to combine Josie Maran Pure Argan Oil and Pure Argan Milk. I feel like the milk is hydrating and the oil nourrishes over night. It makes your skin soft and smooth and leaves it feeling very hydrated. This product is too creamy/greasy for my combination skin to use it as a daily moisturizer.

February 17, 2017

I've been using the Josie Maran Argan milk for a few weeks now. I apply it under my makeup and my skin looks and feels smooth and radiant. It's very light weight and absorbs really quickly. It also smells amazing which is a bonus for sure!

2.8/5

December 19, 2016

I love Josie Maran Argan Oil so was excited to try this treatment out. Although it is hydrating, I found that it didn't do anything different or better then the oil. Because of the price and fact that this is just for your skin, I would just stick with the Argan Oil. Will not be repurchasing.

July 18, 2016

This is an AMAZING moisturiser! It's sooo creamy and lovely on your skin. It makes your skin soft and smooth and leaves it feeling very hydrated. If only it were cheaper :( $70 is a bit much for my liking.